OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Limited to 88 units worldwide

Features:

Head sculpt x2

Figure body w/ full costume

3 pair of hands

Damaged red cape

Real leather made waist belt

Rifle

comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive) Wecha157
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive) Wecha156
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive) Wecha158
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive) Wecha160
comicbook-based - NEW PRODUCT: SSR 1/6 Scale The Bat Returns (OSK exclusive) Wecha159

#newproduct #SSR #BatReturns #male #comicbook-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool comic-book Batman, full of character. I saw the new Batman movie with Robert Pattison and all that, and while I agree that Colin Farrell is unrecognizable, I can't say I enjoyed the film and am ambivalent on its message. Although I suppose its darkness was suitable for the DC universe.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh,. this is Batman from The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Strikes again, the former one of the highly regarded Batman comics by Frank Miller, while the latter is seen as one of the less stellar Batman comics by Frank Miller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum