OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Diana

Diana
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0020

Only the head sculpt is sold, no other accessories
Onlysold head, no accessories are included.
It is recommended to use TBLeague steel bone wheat chromophore

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0177
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0280
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0377
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0476
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0575
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0674
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0772
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0870
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 0969
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1065
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1164
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1257
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1350
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1443
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1539
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1635

#newproduct #superduck #female #headsculpt

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Is it me, or is Super Duck using a bit too much pink in the eye? It makes these sculpts always look like they just got done having a crying jag.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 C8485110

Diana

Diana
To me she looks like she's out partying. Or out at night on business. But it's night time for sure. Smile

I really like the pig tailed version. I can see a really nice modern street level fighter.

davidd

davidd
Chromophore: A chemical group capable of selective light absorption resulting in the coloration of certain organic compounds.

Fancy way to say "color," huh?

This is what happens when AI takes over from human translators.

valentin

valentin
Looks like black pink.....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A little weird (dead eyes look?) but actually look good. And their product quality has been very good.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
valentin wrote:Looks like black pink.....

I asked my kid who the sculpt looks like, said it kind of looks like Lisa of BlackPink who I don't know .

Saturn

Saturn
Lovely headsculpt, my favorite is the version A.

valentin

valentin
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 Image10

The thing is...... I am not exactly a fan of kpop, so when I did the google search.... it seems their hairstyles changes quite a fair bit.

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 Screen23

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like Lisa to me, although something is throwing the likeness off. I think it may be the hair looks a bit too coarse. She is known for her bangs.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Really nice head sculp. I was leaning toward version A, but the pigtails on version B are starting to appeal to me for a street fighter also. She reminds a little of Gogo in Kill Bill I, although Gogo wore her hair straight and full.

Diana

Diana
Got her (lighting makes such a huge difference!):

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 05136
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 04137superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 01141
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 02143
superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 03140

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks good. They seem to have toned down the pink around the eyes; much better now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Agreed, looks better.

csyeung

csyeung
Drop some money, dropping all my money!

Hehe, nice grab Diana! Thanks for the shots! Are you gonna pose her dancing?

Diana

Diana
csyeung wrote:Drop some money, dropping all my money!

Honestly, she was one of those purchases that I regret now. She's gorgeous and didn't disappoint, but I need my funds elsewhere (POPTOYS), so I'll probably put her up for sale along with many other head sculpts that I only bought because the collector in me didn't want to miss out. Rolling Eyes

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
valentin wrote:Looks like black pink.....

rollotomasi wrote:

I asked my kid who the sculpt looks like, said it kind of looks like Lisa of BlackPink who I don't know .

csyeung wrote:Looks like Lisa to me, although something is throwing the likeness off. I think it may be the hair looks a bit too coarse. She is known for her bangs.

I thought so too superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1f606 Now I wish they’d make the rest Wink  AND TWICE too! Very Happy

Diana wrote:Got her (lighting makes such a huge difference!):

[…]

Ah it’s out now! Thank you for the in hand pics!  Smile She looks pretty good

itt

itt
Wow, I don’t think I’ve ever been lucky enough to experience a head sculpt looking BETTER than the promo shots like this (usually more like massive disappointment for me). Congrats Diana!  superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 1f44d

The pigtail version is my fave too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
She looks really cute. I like her more than the promos.

But i also know that feeling of getting too many HS or similar small things, instead of concentrating the funds Diana. Smile

DarthJ

Diana wrote:

Honestly, she was one of those purchases that I regret now. She's gorgeous and didn't disappoint, but I need my funds elsewhere (POPTOYS), so I'll probably put her up for sale along with many other head sculpts that I only bought because the collector in me didn't want to miss out. Rolling Eyes

I am interested in those sales. Since we are both located in the EU no fear of customs taxes.

Diana

Diana
DarthJ wrote:
Diana wrote:

I am interested in those sales. Since we are both located in the EU no fear of customs taxes.
I am catalogueing them now. Watch out for a new thread in the GENERAL section. Smile

Spartan06

Spartan06

Hehe, nice grab Diana! Thanks for the shots!

Thanks for the pics, Diana!  It's always great to see in-hand photos of these.

Dropping all my money too, a bit at a time.  I ordered version B last night, and I'm thinking about getting A as well.  I've already got too many extra head sculpts and accessories, although I like all of them.  I guess I need to pick up a few less expensive, parted out bodies to use them all.

Diana

Diana
Here is another photo on the S23B:

superduck - NEW PRODUCT: SUPER DUCK 1/6 Korean group actress head carving SDH041 Sdh04110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Man I love that head. She is great Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Works great with that body, Diana.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum