OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
JPT design X POP COSTUME launch 1/6 scale manual Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv JPT-001 Qingyu version&JPT-002 Fanyun version

Studio introduction : JPT is a design studio that creates character concept vision. Product introduction: Qingnv is an epitome of the female role that has been lost in Japanese history.She doesn’t have a name. She used to be high-spirited and vigorous and with deep feelingsBut it turned into dust in the torrent of time and war. only leaving gorgeous flowers on the wasteland. The design of this armor refers to a large number of historical prototypes, and is tailored around the role of Qingnv. JPT is responsible for product design and POPCOSTUME is responsible for production to ensure the quality and process stability of finished product; Full armor made of 100% copper. All copper armor and stainless steel blade, the process is fully upgraded The whole process of public production and adjustment is synchronized in the official channel to give players the best experience. Welcome to join the group for communication.

JPT-001 Qingyu List
1.        Helmet
2.        Upper body armor
3.        Single arm armor
4.        Neck armor
5.        Tachi
6.        Wakizashi
7.        Jambeaux
8.        Bow
9.        Five arrow
10.        String volume
11.        Quiver
12.        Head with movable eyes
13.        Body
14.        Two pairs of ordinary hands
15.        Three gloved hands
16.        Pants
17.        Upper garment
18.        Underwear
19.        Belt
20.        Socks
21.        Straw sandals
22.        Armor box
23.        Tachi stand
24.        Armor stand
25.        Figure stand

JPT-002 Fanyun List:
1.        Helmet
2.        Upper body armor
3.        A pair of arm armor
4.        Neck armor
5.        Tachi
6.        Wakizashi
7.        Jambeaux      
8.        Cuish
9.        Bow
10.        Five arrow
11.        String volume
12.        Quiver
13.        Head with movable eyes
14.        Body
15.        Two pairs of ordinary hands
16.        Three gloved hands
17.        Pants
18.        Upper garment
19.        Underwear
20.        Belt
21.        Socks
22.        Straw sandals
23.        Armor box
24.        Tachi stand
25.        Armor stand
26.        Figure stand

NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv PMAQoxYh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv CTQmuwYh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv GdBcZbVh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv I5CmnHph
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv B1wQZ0Lh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv YFxCUGVh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv Ry7Wsi8h
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv C4U7AH2h
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv Qrh6UFSh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv 9fIwkpdh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv EMSu3kmh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv PPysEtfh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv Vma8IpYh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv 8IENS4jh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv J9vE9xxh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv FzKidL8h
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv LairxnJh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv Y54KhLeh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv MbWyRoph
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv ND1O4fZh
NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv GDX86hFh

Not quiet sure which picture is for which version. Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very nice. The most realistic O-yoroi I've seen in a long time.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
So nice to see a realistic female figure in this context.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT JPT-001 & JPT-002 JPT design X POP COSTUME Japanese style armor figure—Qingnv C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Stendhal Syndrome strikes again. Perfect figure.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, very nice to see a realistic looking figure of this sort -- so often either the head or the armor are either anime or too fantastical.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Lovely HS! Beautiful, but natural. Not overly coated in makeup, like most 1/6 women.
The armour is excellent too. Lots of great details, and believable too.
Sadly, I'm sure this will be out of my price range. 😪

Waiden

Waiden
I am strongly considering getting this figure. For a long time, I want Samurai figures in my collection and this could be a great start.

I had a quick chat with Pop costume support (via messenger) and I was told this is a new series solely of Samurai characters.

The only downside I see here is that both 001 & 002 are exactly identical and the only difference is that the second version has additional hand armor and cuish, so you could call 002 a Deluxe. I think it would make sense if there were slight differences, for instance, in helmet, armor pattern, or color but there aren't.

Valiarde

Valiarde
That is definately the figure to get if someone wants a Samurai in their collection.

Thanks for clearing up the difference of 001 and 002. I love the chainmail part. If that is worth th extra money is up to anyone. I don't see it as a downside both being so similar. You don'T need both anyway i guess.

Waiden

Waiden
Valiarde wrote:That is definately the figure to get if someone wants a Samurai in their collection.

Thanks for clearing up the difference of 001 and 002. I love the chainmail part. If that is worth th extra money is up to anyone. I don't see it as a downside both being so similar. You don'T need both anyway i guess.

I might get both to display one with and one without armor. I need to really think this through.

teamweapon

WOW!

Diana

Diana
Oooph! Ouch. This is definitely one figure I hate passing on. But... ugh. Laughing

Love everything about it, and especially of course the head with movable eyes (!) and the weapons.

Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum