OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sean

(please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this!)

"Lydia Deetz"

Each set contains (Limited to 20 sets):

Fully articulated Lydia Deetz figure with tailored outfit, black beaded necklace, Winona Ryder as Lydia Deetz portrait.
   A seamless hybrid of sculpted and rooted hair
   custom made Lydia Deetz hands (two relaxed, two gripping for camera)
   Custom made replica of the Nikon F-301 camera with a flash (SB-27) and camera strap
   'Beetlejuice' accurate flyer
   Custom accurate shoes with magnets built in to pose on lid of coffin
   'Handbook for the Recently Deceased' custom made replica book (sculpted) with book sleeve
   Custom made coffin made coffin with lid that reads 'I, myself, an strange and unusual' with magnetic space on lid to pose Lydia on
   Custom packaging and CoA (to be shown)

Art director/Project Director - Sean Dabbs + Viola Wittrocka
Lydia Deetz portrait and sculpted items - Sean Dabbs
Portrait painting, hair rooting, hand painting, figure assembly - Viola Wittrocka
Tailoring - @dobro_tan

Preorder instructions:
- The exact time of preorder open will be announced on November 4th sometime around 10 AM GMT via both IG and Facebook page announcements. I cannot realistically message people individually (and mass emailing people the morning of usually results in my emails ending up in SPAM boxes) so please pay attention to these social media locations.

At that time email me at "sean.dabbs@hotmail.com" with your intention to pay. I will then direct you to send payment at a PayPal address delivered via the email.
   Payment needs to be sent immediately after you have received the email response from me.

-Once payment has been sent please respond to my email response that you have paid and include the payment information asked for below in the email. I will not be holding spots or making exceptions to the payment instructions.
*Do not attempt to send payment without first emailing me or getting a response via email from me. If any "unauthorized" payments are sent they will be refunded.

- Preorders are made on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis based on order of payments/emails received.

- Set cost is $1500 as friends and family or add 5% fees, plus shipping at time of completion.

Payment as follows:
- Single payment up front of $1500 as friends and family or add 5% fees. Shipping will be collected at time of completion.

OR

Payment plan as follows:

Deposit of $500 as friends and family or add 5% due at time of preorder
   Payment 2 of $500 or add 5% due April 1st
   Balance of $500 as friends and family or add 5% due within the last 2-3 months of completion of the set (i.e. sometime between July and September. I will give a heads up when the final payment is coming due).
   Shipping will be collected at the time of completion and when shipping is imminent

With your payment please include all of the following information IN A PAYMENT NOTE (i.e. it needs to be WITH the payment) as well as in the email response as described above:

Name
   Facebook name, IG handle, forum name etc.
   What you are buying (i.e. Lydia Deetz set DEPOSIT)
   Shipping address
   Phone number
   Email address

If you have any questions feel free to message me on Instagram (@seandabbs), my Facebook page (Sean Dabbs)

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_10
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_11
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_12

Sean

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_13
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Main10
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_14

Sean

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_15
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_16
LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Lydia_17

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Welcome aboard, Sean. That’s a really great looking figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 C8485110

Sean

Stryker2011 wrote:Welcome aboard, Sean. That’s a really great looking figure.

Thanks so much! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice rendition of Winona and beautifully put together set.

Sean

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice rendition of Winona and beautifully put together set.

Thank you!!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great to see you here, Sean! I saw this one on your FB, she is absolutely stunning. LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sean

skywalkersaga wrote:Great to see you here, Sean! I saw this one on your FB, she is absolutely stunning.  LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 1f60d

thanks so much!!!

here she is showing how Lydia can be posed on the coffin lid that doubles up as a base (with magnets/no need for a stand)

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Img_2010

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great!

Sean

csyeung wrote:Looks great!
thank you!! Very Happy

blackpool

blackpool
I saw that beauty on instagram, superb creation!

Sean

blackpool wrote:I saw that beauty on instagram, superb creation!

thanks so much!!

Here is a video presentation me and Viola put together:

https://youtu.be/AM78QsCOUZM

Preorder opens in 2 days!!

Sean

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Main_w10

Lydia custom art figure now officially open for pre-order!

email me at: sean.dabbs@hotmail.com to confirm your spot!

ahbake

It's a beauty indeed.
Congrats to all the lucky ones getting this.

Sean

ahbake wrote:It's a beauty indeed.
Congrats to all the lucky ones getting this.

Thank you!!!!

Ghost808

Ghost808
Great figure! I love the accessories, especially the handbook for the recently deceased! Nice touch.

Sadly out of my price range, given the financial situation in the UK, but lots of lucky folks are going to really enjoy this figure!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Yep, it looks beautifully made and presented, Sean. I suppose it largely depends on sales, but are you considering producing more figures from the movie?

Unfortunately my wallet is already stretched to snapping point.

Sean

GeeWillikers wrote:Yep, it looks beautifully made and presented, Sean. I suppose it largely depends on sales, but are you considering producing more figures from the movie?

Unfortunately my wallet is already stretched to snapping point.

I understand, yeah we'll be making a whole bunch! Snake Beetlejuice next...

Sean

Ghost808 wrote:Great figure! I love the accessories, especially the handbook for the recently deceased! Nice touch.

Sadly out of my price range, given the financial situation in the UK, but lots of lucky folks are going to really enjoy this figure!

yup! difficult times indeed Sad

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
The headsculpt of Winona looks really great. Unfortunately, the figure is out of my price league.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I do not understand Sean Dabb's
Over on Instagram he posted an image of a figure based on John Candy
When i PM'ed him on how to obtain the figure, as i am a fan of John Candy Sean Dabb's went quiet?
I PM'ed him a 2nd time, and again, no reply?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sean

ukshaun wrote:I do not understand Sean Dabb's
Over on Instagram he posted an image of a figure based on John Candy
When i PM'ed him on how to obtain the figure, as i am a fan of John Candy Sean Dabb's went quiet?
I PM'ed him a 2nd time, and again, no reply?

Hey! sorry I Thought I replied to you! John Candy was part of a spaceballs set I made for Andy Maniloff - so you will need to contact him in order to order this set!

Sean

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 Promo_10

Sean

I do not like the current hands Lydia has so I am making an extra couple now : a pair of regular and a pair for holding the camera

LYDIA DEETZ figure from Sean Dabbs and Viola Wittrocka NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS LIMITED TO 20 299987-1668427443021

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum