OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) A73b7310

NOOZOOTOYS New product: 1/6 die-cast alloy action figure Gondor Sacred Tree Guard (NZ003)
Configuration list:
- Simulation hair transplant head sculpture
- movable body
- 4 replacement hands

Clothing:
- pants
- scarf
- Cloak
- Belt
- Mail (faux mail cloth)
- Shoes (metal)
- Helm of Gondor nobleman (metal)
- Steel shield nobleman's front and rear breastplates (metal)
- Shoulder armor (metal)
- Leggings (metal)
- Skirt Armor (Metal)

Weapons:
- Gondor Spear (Metal)
- Gondor Long Spear (Metal) -
Gondor Shield
- Gondor Banner

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 3c229f10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) Af3ac310
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) Cc170a10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) F3e6af10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 4b89ac10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 5e63a810
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 212bcf10

NOOZOOTOYS New Product: 1/6 Die-cast Alloy Action Figure Gondor Guard (NZ004)
Configuration List:
- Simulation Hair Transplant Head Sculpture
- Movable Body
- 4 Replacement Hands

Clothing:
- Jacket
- Pants
- Scarf
- Cloak
- Belt
- Mail (fake mail cloth)
- Shoes (Metal)
- Gondor Guard Helmet (Metal)
- Gondor Guard Front and Back Breastplate (Metal)
- Shoulder Armor (Metal)
- Leggings (Metal)
- Skirt Armor (Metal)

Weapons:
- Gondor Guard Spear (Metal)
- Gondor Pike (Metal) -
Gondor Shield
- Gondor Banner

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) Cb347e10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) Ebacca10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) C09d2f10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 9955f210
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 5efd7810

NOOZOOTOYS New Product: 1/6 Die-cast Alloy Action Figure Gondor Archer (NZ005)
Configuration List:
- Simulation Hair Transplant Head Sculpture
- Movable Body
- 4 Replacement Hand

Clothes :
- Jacket
- Pants
- Scarf
- Cloak
- Belt
- Mail (faux mail)
- Shoes (Metal)
- Gondor Guard Helmet (Metal)
- Gondor Guard Front and Back Breastplate (Metal)
- Shoulder Armor (Metal)
- Legplates (Metal)

Weapons:
- Gondor Bow
- Gondor Arrows*5
- Gondor Longsword (Metal)
- Gondor Shield
- Gondor Banner

Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 76404b10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 5f802b10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 93d35d10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 7da45c10
Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) Aeb9d010

#newproduct #NooZooToys #GondorHolyTreeGuard #male #fantasy #movie-based

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Great for LOTR collectors.
Recast heads look like PopToys Kingsman Harry, John Wick and Worldbox Daryl Dixon.

Edit: Correction, Daryl is from the DAMtoys nude body, not Worldbox.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
rollotomasi wrote:Great for LOTR collectors.
Recast heads look like PopToys Kingsman Harry, John Wick and Worldbox Daryl Dixon.

I think you identified them correctly. I wonder if they will change for the actual release. Looking at the product numbers, this company should have a couple of sets out already. Do we know anything about it?

Diana

Diana
I'd be interested to see the final production pieces. The armor looks a little cheap to me. The hair looks ridiculous in some pictures - I'm looking at the top of the head of Keanu. The faces in turn look so good I can hardly believe that they will look like that in the final product. Odd.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think this is the company that made these game of thrones knockoff figures - the two warriors from Lannister

Diana wrote:I'd be interested to see the final production pieces. The armor looks a little cheap to me. The hair looks ridiculous in some pictures - I'm looking at the top of the head of Keanu. The faces in turn look so good I can hardly believe that they will look like that in the final product. Odd.

Yeah the armor and swords do look kinda cheap. But no wonder, the whole figures aren'T very expensive. They are probably cool for putting on the shelf but I have burned myself with cheap armor. Won't be getting these. Winged Helmet and heads look nice

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the clarification, Simon. Yes, I remember those now, picked up the head sculpts.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, the knock-off heads are extremely funny to me. I guess it's just the mental image of Daryl Dixon as a LotR character. Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 1f605

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice idea to fill that niche.
It's a prototype but the armor or the mould of the armor looks so obviously 3d printed, you can see so many stripes on the breastplate, not beautiful. Chainmail atand-in looks very weird too. Otherwise nice.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, the knock-off heads are extremely funny to me. I guess it's just the mental image of Daryl Dixon as a LotR character.  Fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: NOOZOOTOYS NZ003/4/5 1/6 Scale Gondor Holy Tree Guard (3 versions) 1f605  
They even gave him the ranged weapon with elastic launching device!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum