OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701)

PRE ORDER at OneSixthKit.com

Cut off 12th Dec 2022
Available in Q2 2023
This link for Non-Refundable Deposit payment $57, total price is $407 and balance $350 will be charged once it is released
BLITZWAY BW-UMS 11701 1/6 Scale Kurt Cobain
The hero who sang for our souls and hearts instead of us in the nostalgic ‘90s. Kurt Cobain will
stay alongside you forever.
[Product Specifications]
.Action Figure Size approximately 12 inches tall [H: 31cm W: 12cm]
.Highly detailed likeness sculpture of Kurt Cobain
.Movable male body with over 30 points of articulations
.Sophisticatedly tailored and designed outfits
.One (1) microphone
.One (1) movable microphone stand
.One (1) electric guitar
.One (1) electric guitar stand
.One (1) guitar pick
.Two (2) swappable head parts
.Three (3) swappable right hand parts
.Two (2) swappable left hand parts
.Two (2) cigarettes
.One (1) watch
.One (1) staff card holder
.One (1) original designed figure base
.[BONUS PART] One (1) pair of sunglasses
[NOTICE]
-Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice.
- Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.

Product Title : KURT COBAIN (1/6 Scale Action Figure)
Licensor : (C) 2022 THE END OF MUSIC, LLC
Manufacturer : BLITZWAY
Product No. : BW-UMS 11701
Product Series : Premium UMS (Ultimate Masterpiece Series)
Product Type : 1 /6 Scale Action Figure
Size Approx. : W 140mm x H 325mm (Including Base)
Weight Approx. : 0.5kg (Product Only) / 1.4kg (Including Package)
Dimension Approx.
- Package : W 238mm x L 333mm x H 143mm
- Carton : W 516mm x L 484mm x H 358mm
(*6 pcs / 1 carton)
*Dimension and weight could be changed later.
Materials
- Head : PVC
- Body : PVC, ABS ,POM
- Costume : Fabric
- Base & Accessories : PVC , ABS
- Package : Blister + Color Box
Estimate Shipment : 2Q, 2023
Price : $319 (USD)
UPC : 8809321479678
[DESCRIPTION]
Tangled blond hair, iconic grunge style old sweater, the gloomy sentiment behind the goodlooking… BLITZWAY presents the new 1/6 Scale Action Figure, Kurt Cobain.

As the legendary rock star represented alternative rock music in the '90s era, Kurt Cobain was
against the cultural trend in the '90s and pioneered his way.

BLITZWAY artists first aimed to find and express the personal sentiment of Kurt Cobain as the one
man. We designed head sculpture that crafted great delicacy and included various accessories to
reproduce legendary scenes in modern music history.

The hero who sang for our souls and hearts instead of us in the nostalgic '90s. Kurt Cobain will
stay alongside you forever.
[Product Specifications]
.Action Figure Size approximately 12 inches tall [H: 31cm W: 12cm]
.Highly detailed likeness sculpture of Kurt Cobain
.Movable male body with over 30 points of articulations
.Sophisticatedly tailored and designed outfits
.One (1) microphone
.One (1) movable microphone stand
.One (1) electric guitar
.One (1) electric guitar stand
. One (1) guitar pick
.Two (2) swappable head parts
.Three (3) swappable right hand parts
.Two (2) swappable left hand parts
.Two (2) cigarettes
.One (1) watch
.One (1) staff card holder
.One (1) original designed figure base
.[BONUS PART] One (1) pair of sunglasses
[NOTICE]
-Production details might be subject to change without any prior notice .
- Prototypes shown, final products may be slightly different.

(Sorry about the original photos ceasing to display correctly. I have updated them with ones linked from another site.)

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145540t4v04hovovx69e7j-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145654kt9qqni9iq5t954d-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145708r6b66pgo7b6pm4fz-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145712wssxwohtghgdt614-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145727wzm6jdzmrlo9hlhd-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145734vmi1lo5i345un4ui-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145743ih7nm44zjd4lglz6-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145758zz2rh1h0piihs2nu-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145809t6juz2p9me2xvv3j (1)-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145813b7r501ivvnh5e7ho-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145835v6lyoo86oouupuoo-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145839g2whwib9xw0ptbd0-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145851dr56f7z47ffkerej-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145857e87xo7yi7fjwjg84-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145649lppvaqjmrj0lkp5k-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145639v28wct39c2tyywer-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145546vf83nazndhowzqh8-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145604mzkwawv3yki8avxi-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145609unknnuzjmwlw2k9f-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145612tjlcxxcxjaglngbh-528x668
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) 145901opyzca2mpaxfzufc-528x668

shazzdan

shazzdan
The headsculpt looks pretty good. Lots of neat accessories. I can't see how they could get his hair right if it was rooted. Sculpted hair seems the best option.

Diana

Diana
Holy crap! I really want this. So many memories attached to this man.

I don't think I can pass on this. Ouch.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
If that turns out to look like the promo pics, it's going to be a very nice figure indeed.

I don't have too much of a direct attachment to Kurt Cobain, but he does remind me of one of my close childhood friends who is no longer with us (she was a huge fan of him). For anyone who is enough of a fan, this figure would be a great addition.

I wish they would make some of the other musical titans from that era....there are many, after all. I would collect a Mark Lanegan figure in an instant. (Can't believe he's gone now... Sad )

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also like this a lot, although I have almost no attachment to the subject. The sculpts (and there is a good choice of two, given the differences) look ultra realistic, and you have all the articulation and accessories to produce very convincing poses and looks. They have always had good quality and ambitious sets, but also come at a very ambitious price. I expect that has only gotten worse over time.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Should have come with a spoon, a lighter, tourniquet, and a needle.

… Still too soon?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) C8485110

Diana

Diana
I pre-ordered directly from Blitzway. Currently the price converts to around 340 Euros, compared to 450 EUR on space-figuren.

But of course I'll have to pay import tax and duty fees. Argh. A little scared. But this way I'll get him half a year sooner, so it's worth the minor risk of paying a little more. (I can't believe I'm dishing out so much money for a figure... This is the most expensive figure for me ever.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I pre-ordered directly from Blitzway. Currently the price converts to around 340 Euros, compared to 450 EUR on space-figuren.

But of course I'll have to pay import tax and duty fees. Argh. A little scared. But this way I'll get him half a year sooner, so it's worth the minor risk of paying a little more. (I can't believe I'm dishing out so much money for a figure... This is the most expensive figure for me ever.)
I like it, just not enough for that price. I do have a few earlier Blitzway sets -- the Universal Soldier ones of Jean-Claude and Dolph, and the two Fight Club Brads. They are great quality and came with very good accessories (especially Fight Club). I reconstituted their Zorro set from parted out parts, so I've never had the real thing complete, but I have a vague recollection that one got some criticism by reviewers. I hope this one is excellent.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:
Diana wrote:I pre-ordered directly from Blitzway. Currently the price converts to around 340 Euros, compared to 450 EUR on space-figuren.

I like it, just not enough for that price. I do have a few earlier Blitzway sets -- the Universal Soldier ones of Jean-Claude and Dolph, and the two Fight Club Brads. They are great quality and came with very good accessories (especially Fight Club). I reconstituted their Zorro set from parted out parts, so I've never had the real thing complete, but I have a vague recollection that one got some criticism by reviewers. I hope this one is excellent.

Oh no! I hope so, too, then. Eek! That head with the closed eyes is just so inspired. Beautiful. Having this figure on display in my home will definitely have a positive impact on my life, inspiring me to pick up the guitar more often, so... it's worth the risk and I hope it'll pay off.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:Oh no! I hope so, too, then. Eek! That head with the closed eyes is just so inspired. Beautiful. Having this figure on display in my home will definitely have a positive impact on my life, inspiring me to pick up the guitar more often, so... it's worth the risk and I hope it'll pay off.
I don't think you have much to worry about. Their heads have been consistently very good.

Diana

Diana
I got an invoice from Blitzway yesterday. FYI. Smile

I cancelled that order though because ordering through KG saves me around 100 bucks, no kidding.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good deal, Diana, by the sound of it.

Diana

Diana
He arrived a couple of weeks ago, but I don't have anywhere to put him (safely)! 
I couldn't wait any longer though so it was time for a quick unboxing and quick photos.
This is how he came. I didn't unpack anything else. He is really as beautiful as the promos suggested.

And holy cow I really need to get a new lens for my camera, so that I can use that again. These phone shots are appalling and no fun at all.

NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) Img_7527
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) Img_7523
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) Img_7525
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) Img_7526
NEW PRODUCT: BLITZWAY New Product: 1/6 Kurt Cobain Action Figure (BW-UMS 11701) Img_7524

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
That’s a great looking figure, and those are some pretty darn good phone pics!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks great, Diana, thanks for sharing. I wish I could get one of these heads to rehair.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah he looks great! And I agree, GF, he'd be even more amazing with real hair.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum