OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
BLACKBOXTOYS : 1/6 Jackson action figure BLACKBOXTOYS
1/6 MICHAEL JACKSON ACTION FIGURE

NO.BBT9026
Accessories list
White leather coat x1
White silk shirt x1
White short-sleeved T-shirt x1
White leather pans x1
metal helmet X1
metal armor X1 set
Hands X3 pairs
Shoes X1 pair

NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 01107
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 02111
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 03106
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 04103
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 05102
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 06100
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 0798
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 0896
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 0995
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1090
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1188
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1277
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1370
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1461
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1557
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1653
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1745
NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) 1839

#MichaelJackson

ukshaun

ukshaun
I see some Jacko in the portrait, mostly the eye's nose mouth and chin.
Over all it is probably about 80% there..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It's funny that like the styles employed by some painters, one can create chronology based on the appearance of Michael Jackson's nose and clothing... Not bad. Never really been much of a fan of the guy, but his singing talent and dancing ability were undeniable. A little weird (naturally), but a nice set overall.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Shouldn’t every Mj figure come with 3 other figures? A crying, scared little kid, and two parents with their hands out and a smirk waiting for their payoff…?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Shouldn’t every Mj figure come with 3 other figures? A crying, scared little kid, and two parents with their hands out and a smirk waiting for their payoff…?
Hmmm... I know he was pretty odd, but was any of that ever actually proven? I'd hate to perpetuate something so disturbing if it were false.

teamweapon

dont remember jacko joining daft punk????

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Shouldn’t every Mj figure come with 3 other figures? A crying, scared little kid, and two parents with their hands out and a smirk waiting for their payoff…?
Hmmm... I know he was pretty odd, but was any of that ever actually proven? I'd hate to perpetuate something so disturbing if it were false.

I watched the 2019 documentary Leaving Neverland, and the two that wanted their side of the story to be told came across as convincing. When MJ was alive, did he not have to deal with two separate court cases? ..from what i recall, he would turn the situation into an event, the way he would arrive to court each day. The media were there, in the boat loads.. who knows?

One thing is for sure, his own kids are obviously not his (made by him) ;D
The real dad, as close friend of Jacko has hint that he is the father. He is happy for a DNA test. In the strange world of MJ, even after death, no one wants to know the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
We’ll probably never know the full truth, but the fact that he paid out huge sums of money to parents of kids who DID have to go to some form of trauma therapy doesn’t speak to his innocence.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BLACKBOXTOYS - Jackson Action Figure (BBT9026) C8485110

blackpool

blackpool
the "leaving neverland" documentary is very explicit about the way parents left their 6-8 years kids sleep over at MJ's mansion with involved kids testimony, to the point it gives a very different feel to a lot of his songs and videoclips... the guy was apparently a real sick freak with a heavy peter pan syndrome.

davidd

davidd
blackpool wrote:the "leaving neverland" documentary is very explicit about the way parents left their 6-8 years kids sleep over at MJ's mansion with involved kids testimony, to the point it gives a very different feel to a lot of his songs and videoclips... the guy was apparently a real sick freak with a heavy peter pan syndrome.

I would opine that the parents of said children were equally "sick freaks" to turn their kids over to a pop star celebrity with no supervision. But that would be deviating (see what I did there?   Razz  ) considerably from the topic here, which is a knock-off likeness of "The King of Pop."

I'm assuming that this is a "knock off" as opposed to an Officially Licensed figure. I don't see any indication in these promotional images that suggest the Estate of Michael Jackson authorized this figure (in contrast to the Kaustik Plastic Lugosi figures, as an example). Nor do I see the name "Jackson" in the promotional images; rather, the figure is identified as a more generic "King of Pop" (although that title was commonly used for Jackson).

The face sculpt looks immediately recognizable to me. It looks like they've combined a Captain EO inspired costume from the mid-1980s (possibly to lure in the Disney fans)  with Jackson's appearance from the mid-1990s (when he was starting to look less like "classic" Michael Jackson). But it's been a long time since I took the Jackson posters off my dorm room walls (wait... I never lived in a dorm, and I never owned a Jackson poster), so I don't have his face staring at me at the moment to make a direct comparison. But I wouldn't say it's a Bad likeness.

Having a Captain EO figure to appear in my outer space based action figure photo stories might be fun. Or, it might be good for a few quick gags. But it wouldn't be enough fun to tempt me even remotely to want a fig like this.

I've rambled enough. Time for me to just beat it.

Estimated price: $191 USD
Estimated release date: Q3 2023

blackpool

blackpool
davidd wrote:

I would opine that the parents of said children were equally "sick freaks" to turn their kids over to a pop star celebrity with no supervision. But that would be deviating (see what I did there?   Razz  ) considerably from the topic here, which is a knock-off likeness of "The King of Pop."

100% agree!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum