OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Two loving persons far far away (probably another galaxy)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
Two loving persons far far away (probably another galaxy) 31817910

We just got this teaser from Hot Toys and I think that some users here might be interested. Razz

Just before the end of the 20 anniversary year...that was close

shazzdan

shazzdan
Meh

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s about time. I’m shocked it’s taken them this long to finally get that Padme released (if they actually are). They’ve been teasing it since 2019.

Edit:
2018 Padme was first teased.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Two loving persons far far away (probably another galaxy) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh!!! Thanks for the heads up, Valiarde!!! Looks like I have some big PO's coming up....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
No idea what this is from, but Super Battle Druid sound intresting. Some kind of Warrior Druid?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:No idea what this is from, but Super Battle Druid sound intresting. Some kind of Warrior Druid?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The super battle droids are those really funny looking ones that look like they have no neck. Two loving persons far far away (probably another galaxy) 1f605

Ovy

Ovy
Professional Bodybuilders?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:Professional Bodybuilders?

Yes, they look like the roided out versions of the regular battle droids. ;p

Ovy

Ovy
Like, battle roids?

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh my gosh!!! Thanks for the heads up, Valiarde!!! Looks like I have some big PO's coming up....

cheers Happy for you

Very curious how the heads will turn out. bounce

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Oh my gosh!!! Thanks for the heads up, Valiarde!!! Looks like I have some big PO's coming up....

cheers Happy for you

Very curious how the heads will turn out. bounce

Yes, that's the 'million dollar' question, isn't it.

I am a die-hard enough fan that I will get them regardless, if only so I can have the screen-accurate costumes. But it would be a bonus if the heads turned out alright.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, even I think it was high time. But just teased? I hope they do more than that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, even I think it was high time. But just teased? I hope they do more than that.

I have no idea how these 'teasers' work. But I would presume it will be announced any moment, since you'd think they'd want to get these out before the end of the year? Otherwise it won't be the anniversary anymore.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I have no idea how these 'teasers' work. But I would presume it will be announced any moment, since you'd think they'd want to get these out before the end of the year? Otherwise it won't be the anniversary anymore.
What annoys me is that they have been known to fail to follow through even with figures they showcased as SDCC, so I hope they will commit to more than just a tease (on the other hand, a specific tease might be more significant, and that in tandem with a specific event/anniversary). But since Amidala was teased a while back, perhaps what happened here is that they decided to wait and release her for the anniversary.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:I have no idea how these 'teasers' work. But I would presume it will be announced any moment, since you'd think they'd want to get these out before the end of the year? Otherwise it won't be the anniversary anymore.
What annoys me is that they have been known to fail to follow through even with figures they showcased as SDCC, so I hope they will commit to more than just a tease (on the other hand, a specific tease might be more significant, and that in tandem with a specific event/anniversary). But since Amidala was teased a while back, perhaps what happened here is that they decided to wait and release her for the anniversary.

Yes, I realise they don't always follow through, but it seems ridiculous to draw attention to these specific figures right now if they don't plan to put them up for pre-order at least somewhat soon.

Thus far for the AotC 20th anniversary, Hot Toys have only put out battle droids, a generic Clone Trooper, and R2-D2 and C-3p0. They haven't put out a single main character yet. So if they don't announce these soon, it would be a huge letdown and seems kind of like...what's the point of even making a big deal of the anniversary at all?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum