OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As pretty as a peach in three springs, as beautiful as a chrysanthemum in nine autumns

Suzhou was the capital of fashion, craftsmanship and humanity in the Ming Dynasty. A center of handicrafts, art, thought and entertainment. Our protagonist "Miao" grew up in such a colorful city. As pretty as a peach in three springs, as clear as a chrysanthemum in nine autumns, how many rich men and literati fell in love with her.
"Wonderful" weak Liu Fufeng, tender and graceful, under her weak appearance is a fiery heart, her heart is full of longing for life and vision of love. But in this so-called feudal dynasty, where the law of nature was preserved and human desires were destroyed, "Miao" could only express her inner depression and depression through Kunqu opera. "Miao" was obsessed with Kunqu opera. Xi Shi, Zhu Yingtai in "Classmates", the nun in "Si Fan", the goddess in "Embroidered Notes"...

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18455910

--------I8-C006A------
Exquisite female head sculpture (transparent movable eyeball) rose head flower
female head Sculpt with crystal clear movable eyeball x1 - Rose headwearMing

dynasty style skirt x1
Ming dynasty cross-collar long jacket x1 Ming dynasty style long jacket x1
Ming dynasty style long vest x1
Ming dynasty style shoes x1

------I8-C006B------
exquisite female Head carving (transparent movable eyeball) female head
Sculpt with crystal clear movable eyeball x1 - Peony headwear

Ming dynasty style skirt x1
Ming dynasty style long jacket x1
Ming dynasty straight collar Ming dynasty style long vest x1
Ming dynasty style shoes x1

------I8-C006C------
Exquisite female head carving (transparent movable eyeball) Baolian head flower
female head Sculpt with crystal clear moveable eyeball x1 - Lotus headwearMing

dynasty style skirt x1Ming
dynasty style long jacket x1Ming
dynasty style long vest x1Ming
dynasty style shoes x1

------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------
I8-C006A Three locks comb is the most representative hairstyle of Han women (mainly Han). When combing the hair, divide the hair on the left and right side temples into two locks, and the hair on the forehead into one lock, and the hair on the two temples brushes past the ears to modify the shape (that is, "sweep the temples"). Because it is shaped like a dark cloud and as thin as a cicada's wings, it is called It is called "cloud temple" and "cicada temple". The locks of hair on the forehead are combed back (or flat or bulged), combined with the top hair, tied with red ribbons, and tied into various buns. The hair at the back of the head can be tied up into a bun, or it can be combed into a long and upturned goose tail (swallow tail). The three tufts were later absorbed by other ethnic groups, such as the "three heads" of the Chuanqing people. The "Mazu bun (sail boat head)" of Fujian Meizhou women retains the traditional three-strand hair style. Women's hairstyles in the Edo period in Japan were also influenced by the "three locks of hair". rose flower

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460010
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460110
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460210
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460310

Horse-faced skirt in Ming Dynasty
Horse-faced skirt, also known as "horse-faced pleated skirt", is one of the main skirt styles for ancient Chinese women. The horse-faced skirt in Ming Dynasty generally uses 7 pieces of cloth, and each 3 and a half pieces are assembled into one skirt. The skirt is surrounded by a synthetic skirt; the front and back of the skirt are folded flat and there are four skirt doors in total, with double pleats on both sides, and the pleats are large and sparse. Both ends of the skirt are sewn with ties; the skirt has a wide hem, and the bottom is decorated with weaving or embroidery on the swing. The combination of horse face and skirt becomes the foundation of the horse face skirt with rich changes and swaying shapes. Its style has undergone a series of changes from the fresh and elegant of the Ming Dynasty to the gorgeous and rich of the Qing Dynasty, and then to the beauty and simplicity of the Republic of China, but its "horse face" structure has always existed deeply.

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460410
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460411

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
I8- C006B
peony head flower

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460510

In the Ming Dynasty, the collared long jacket
was the upper jacket of the Ming Dynasty's jacket skirt. The jacket skirt is actually another way of saying the skirt, referring to the jacket that is outside the skirt. "Aoqun is a general term for women's clothing of the Han nationality in the Ming Dynasty. Ao is a jacket and a skirt is a skirt. The
length of the upper jacket made in the Ming Dynasty is variable, and there are both long and short. If it is subdivided according to the length, it is a long jacket and a short jacket. The neckline is subdivided. There are cross-collars, stand-up collars, square collars, double-breasted sleeves, etc. If the types of sleeves are classified, they can be divided into straight sleeves, arrow sleeves, etc. Dressing in the Ming Dynasty generally covered the skirt with clothes, and this style was popular for a long time .

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460610
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460611
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460710
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18460910

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
I8- C006C

Baolian head flower

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461010

Bijia with straight collar and double-breasted
was the main fashion dress for women in Ming Dynasty. It was called "Bijia" because of its similar shape to the waist armor worn by soldiers. .
Although Bijia did not originate in the Ming Dynasty, the popularity of Bijia in the Ming Dynasty was the highest in the entire dynasty. Bijia can be worn inside a coat or over underwear. According to the current records of unearthed objects and handed down portraits, bijia has slits on both sides, double breasts, and different necklines can be divided into three categories: round neck, square neck and straight neck. Longer than the armor shape, it can reach the level of less than one foot from the ground.

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461110
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461211
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461210
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461311
i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461310

Warped-toe
shoes Women's shoes in the Ming Dynasty may be regarded as a combination of Song and Yuan styles, that is, narrow and hooked at the toe. The shoes have flat soles and high soles, and different patterns are locked with colored threads or plain threads.

thanks for watching!

i8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Ming Dynasty "Miao Niangzi" (three types in total) I8-C006ABC 18461011

#newproduct #I8Toys #MingDynasty #MiaoNiangzi #female #clothing #headsculpt #accessoryset #Chinese #historical

Titan

Titan
Thanks Stryker. Beautiful head sculpt to me but not much versatility with that molded hair style.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Definitely beautiful, even if quite stylized (not my thing), and gorgeous in her robes, which are probably quite realistic.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Welp, RIP my wallet. Gonna have to order one of these. Not sure which one though…

csyeung

csyeung
Very nice looking clothing.

Diana

Diana
So pretty. Just like their previous set of this type. Well, all of their stuff really. It's always very hard to resist, especially with the loose Yuki head. But NO. Pass. Not my genre.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum