OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:07 pm

Halien90

I preordered this about a year ago and will definitely be returning it. I had reservations based on the promo photos, but yikes what a dramatic difference between those and this hunk of hot garbage I received. I should have known based on the fact that Lytoys has zero online presence or pages.Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  S-l16011Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  20230213

2Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:27 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
He looks pissed

And skipped fitness studio last few years

3Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see what you mean. Although I hope you realize it could have been worse.

4Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:49 pm

Halien90

Of course, anything bad could be worse. I'm not sure who wouldn't realize that.

5Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s too bad. Sorry to hear of your disappointment.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  C8485110

6Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:11 pm

Halien90

Thanks! Had it been a bit less than what it was I would have tried a body swap. Ended up being a good thing though as it will free up some money for other things.

7Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure  Empty Re: Lytoys Son of Batman 1/6 Figure Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:36 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Quite a unique take on Batman

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum