OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
[Brand ] 3YS
[ Item No] YS006
[Height ] 30.5cm
[Details]
1.Magnetic control lamp in seven places:two soulderbraces,two gauntlets,Ashbringer and holy libram.Magnetic switch is the Taelan's Hammer(Hammer head).The head of the hammer and the handle can be separated.The
handle of the hammer is a screwdriver,It can open the holy libram to replace the battery.
2. More than 90 heavy armor covers the whole body.
3. The total number of limited sales is 388 ,Each of them has a unique number,the data plate is designed as a painting named "Love and Family".
4. The Ashbringer has many ways to light up,The details are shown in the video.
5.Mark of Fordring is made of pure silver,All the leather on the heavy armor is real cowhide,they are Suitable for long-term storage and collection.
6.We will give you the Sulfuras,Hand of Ragnaros as a gift if you pay the deposit in advance.Of course, it can also light up.

[Production materials]Pure silver,Real cowhide,cloth,metal,abs and pvc.

Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202319
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202320
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202321
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202322
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202311
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202310
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202324
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202323
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202325
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202328
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202327
Male - NEW PRODUCT: 3YS Studio: YS006 1/6 Scale The Grand Lord Tirion Fordring O_202326

#newproduct #3YSStudio #GrandLord #TirionFordring #male #??? #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It looks very game-based (or possibly movie based on game). Such vibrant colors. I like it for itself, although it is not something I need or could match with the rest of my collection.

valentin

valentin
It's the man himself from Blizzard's World of Warcraft.

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Tirion_Fordring

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Holy smokes, this figure is not cheap at all. It's going for 450$ at Asian free shipping stores. Fortunately for me, I'm not into WoW at all, though I love the old Warcraft 3 (not that "Reforged" abomination).

csyeung

csyeung
Fairly prominent npc character from the Alliance side of World of Warcraft. Human paladin. It's been a long time since I played and I played mostly horde so I don't remember much about him.

Diana

Diana
My first impression was, that someone took a good design and made it into a figure, lacking the experience to do it well.

The head sculpt looks cheap (and if that's intentional to mimic the authentic game style I don't care).

But overall a very impressive set, thanks to the rich design. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum