OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Both style head sculpt comes with face mask and eye mask

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554211
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554310
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554312
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554311
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554411
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554412
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554511
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 17554512

#newproduct #ByArt #male #headsculpt #accessory #movie-based #comicbook

Diana

Diana
Sadly I find that it's quite off. Something doesn't sit right. And the hair is too poofy, but that can be helped. These are still really nice heads!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana, this is after he got mauled by the Wampa. Or maybe this is from an alternative scene where he turned to the Dark Side. Oh, wait, Sebastian, not Mark. Smile

Nice head, I wonder if futzing with the hair would be enough to make it look more accurate. Maybe a bit of a repaint to tone down those Raccoon eyes. But I realize there is at least one of these movies I haven't seen, so for all I know those are accurate.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The Raccoon eyes are accurate (it’s from Captain America: The Winter Soldier), and you wouldn’t have to repaint that since there’s the alternate head that doesn’t have that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:The Raccoon eyes are accurate (it’s from Captain America: The Winter Soldier), and you wouldn’t have to repaint that since there’s the alternate head that doesn’t have that.

Oh, right, I think I missed that when images were loading. Ok, I take it back, the likeness is... distant. Smile

csyeung

csyeung
looks better with the mask hehe

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
am i the only one who genuinely doesn't care to see 5 or 6 versions of the same mcu heads? like i get it, Bucky is popular, but like tony, and cap i feel like we've been getting too many of these heads. I think we should see new likenesses that haven't been tried.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cobratrooper11 wrote:am i the only one who genuinely doesn't care to see 5 or 6 versions of the same mcu heads? like i get it, Bucky is popular, but like tony, and cap i feel like we've been getting too many of these heads. I think we should see new likenesses that haven't been tried.
On the one hand I agree completely. On the other, for people who have missed out on earlier (or super expensive parted out) heads, this type of thing can be very useful. Although it would help if the likeness were better, of course. But yes, I wish a company (and artists) who are good at this would just get into making the likenesses of more actors and actress from a range of older roles - 1990s, 80s, 70s, which seem to have little coverage, save for a handful of exceptional classics.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’d like to see more actors/actresses from the 40s-60s. Getting bored with all the current ones much like Cobratrooper said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: By Art: T12 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt in 2 styles 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum