OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Features:

Head sculpt & body parts:
2 highly detailed head sculpts (with open and white eyes)
6 x Hands

Costume & accessories:
1 xFull body armor
1 x Pair of Boots
2 x Special effects
1 x Skeleton head (hand shape can be grasped)
Customized platform

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14504510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14504710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14504910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14505010
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14505210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14505410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14505510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14505710
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14510010
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14510210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14510410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14510610
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14510910
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14511010
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14511110
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14511210
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14511410
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14511510
comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 14504210

#newproduct #StormStudio #TheLeader #X-Apocalypse #male #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Unless I've forgotten something, he has not been done before. It's been awhile, but looks reasonably accurate. Then again, I've only seen it maybe once or twice, years ago.

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:Unless I've forgotten something, he has not been done before. It's been awhile, but looks reasonably accurate. Then again, I've only seen it maybe once or twice, years ago.
If you DID watch it twice i feel sorry for you coz that was a PROPPER STINKER of a movie hahaha Wink
I think you are right and it hasnt been done before, and also it does look pretty decent, although he dosnt look to be an oversized character as he should be? but then again there isnt much of anything to compare him to size wise.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Unless I've forgotten something, he has not been done before. It's been awhile, but looks reasonably accurate. Then again, I've only seen it maybe once or twice, years ago.
If you DID watch it twice i feel sorry for you coz that was a PROPPER STINKER of a movie hahaha Wink
I think you are right and it hasnt been done before, and also it does look pretty decent, although he dosnt look to be an oversized character as he should be? but then again there isnt much of anything to compare him to size wise.

As someone with a bit of knowledge in Egyptology, this was probably more annoying to me than most. But if I have seen it a second time it is that it might have showed up eventually on HBO, and I would watch (or have as background noise) pretty much anything that doesn't include commercials. Smile

Strangely, they don't mention the size.

Diana

Diana
Storm Studio seems to be new, also considering the product number. Do we know anything about them? Probably an offshoot of Soosoo or Toys Era or something. Smile

I'm not interested in this character, but it does look good and in that last picture they hint at releases of Magneto, mohawk Storm, Archangel and... a woman. Could be Rogue or Phoenix/Jean Grey?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:I'm not interested in this character, but it does look good and in that last picture they hint at releases of Magneto, mohawk Storm, Archangel and... a woman. Could be Rogue or Phoenix/Jean Grey?

X-23, if that's a claw?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty sure that last one is Psylocke. It’s been a long time since I saw that turkey of a film, but I don’t remember X23 being in it (but I could be wrong).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

comicbook - NEW PRODUCT: Storm Studio: SS001 1/6 Scale The Leader (X-Apocalypse) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Psylocke was in it, Olivia Munn. I think they made a couple of figures of her -- I have a couple of the parted out heads.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Psylocke was in it, Olivia Munn. I think they made a couple of figures of her -- I have a couple of the parted out heads.

True, Psylocke was in it and X23 wasn't. So it will be third time out for her in 1/6. The Soosoo Toys version was good but the Toys Era version was amusing: quite a good sculpt actually but mismatched to a ridiculously exaggerated chest, which is funny for a recognizable real person.

Diana

Diana
Yes, Psylocke makes sense. Looks like a sword to me rather than a claw. I didn't like the previous two releases so I'm looking forward to this one. Maybe they'll get her right this time. Not too busty please!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum