OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Mars Toys MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf

Chocolate Man:

Normal head sculpt*1
Normal head sculpt with hat*1
Laughing expression head sculpt with hat*1
Body*1
Hand type*8

Coat*1
Vest *1
Shirt*1
Bow *1
Pants*1
Socks*2

Hat*1
Plaster half face*1
Half side magnifying glass*1
Chocolate*10
1/6 scale golden ticket*5
1/1 scale golden ticket*1
Golden gear key*1
Candy Rubik's Cube*5
Candy Cup*1
Candy cup (bitten)*1
Candy dish*1
Golden egg with base*1
Cane*1
Mushroom*1
Bottle*1
Cup*1
Spoon*1
Flute*1
Shoes*2
Stand*1

Dwarf:

Head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand type*6

Clothes*1
Work clothes*1
Socks*2
Shoes*2

Mars Toys MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf

Dwarf:

Head sculpt*1
Body*1
Hand type*6

Clothes*1
Work clothes*1
Socks*2
Shoes*2

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564510
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564610
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564710
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564810
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44564910
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565010
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565210
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565510
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565610
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565710
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565810
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44565910
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566010
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566211
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566210
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566510
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566610
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566710
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566810
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566811
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44566910
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567010
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567210
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44567510

#newproduct #MarsToys #ChocolateMan #Dwarf #male #movie-based #musical/fantasy

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
OSK Exclusive item (you must log in to your account to see the listings for either the Chocolate Man & Dwarf or the single Dwarf):

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 44524510

teamweapon

everything looks good in this set except the heads. and if this set is as popular as other figures mars has done im sure other manufacturers will step up with alt sculpts and non moulded hair as well, or maybe by the time this goes into production they have altered the sculpt. also i am convinced i saw a shot of this somewhere and one of the heads had a rooted scalp, but now i cant find it anywhere? did anyone else see it???

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The heads could use some work, but overall this is a pretty cool set. I didn’t see the one with rooted hair (it isn’t by Mars), but it’s probably one of the many customs over the years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 1f10

teamweapon

Stryker2012 wrote:The heads could use some work, but overall this is a pretty cool set. I didn’t see the one with rooted hair (it isn’t by Mars), but it’s probably one of the many customs over the years.
Yeah i guess it isnt by mars? but i was sure i saw a full set with 3 heads and one of the heads was rooted? and it was in the last few days, ahh well if im honest i dont pay that much attention haha. but i may well preorder this? as the quality of mars seems high for the price with previous figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
At least it's the older version rather than a) the Johnny Depp one, or b) the upcoming one with Timothee Chalamet (who is one of those actors I don't understand the appeal of whatsoever, lol).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

teamweapon

skywalkersaga wrote:At least it's the older version rather than a) the Johnny Depp one, or b) the upcoming one with Timothee Chalamet (who is one of those actors I don't understand the appeal of whatsoever, lol).
im not sure anyone would want that depp rubbish?? then again what do i know?
i think timotei champagne is a decent actor if im honest in the films ive seen him in, which is far from all of them.
i wonder if OSK has anything to do with mars? as they seem to be the only people taking preorders that have really kept it under wraps, so much so that the FB blew up with people going crazy they couldnt see the figure up on the site.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The only way to see it on OSK (he hides some of this stuff as he's gotten grief from the IP holders) is to log in to your account (and even then, there really aren't any pics like the ones above -- it's just silhouettes for the two listings).

And I agree, Sky; the Depp version sucked. To be honest, Burton hasn't made a good movie since before his godawful reimagining of Planet of the Apes. I have no interest in any version of Wonka that isn't Gene Wilder -- that creepy looking kid from Dune is just going to be another sucky remake that won't be able to hold a candle to the original.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Mars Toys: MAT018 1/6 Scale Chocolate Man & Dwarf & MAT018-B 1/6 Scale The Dwarf 1f10

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
These look really nice but yes, the heads slightly off but instantly recognisable

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

teamweapon

Stryker2012 wrote:The only way to see it on OSK (he hides some of this stuff as he's gotten grief from the IP holders) is to log in to your account (and even then, there really aren't any pics like the ones above -- it's just silhouettes for the two listings).

And I agree, Sky; the Depp version sucked. To be honest, Burton hasn't made a good movie since before his godawful reimagining of Planet of the Apes. I have no interest in any version of Wonka that isn't Gene Wilder -- that creepy looking kid from Dune is just going to be another sucky remake that won't be able to hold a candle to the original.

yeah i agree, i think the last great movie burton made was sleepy hollow?
hmmmm i dunno the remake COULD be good???? im certainly not going to make up my mind before i see anything from the movie at all. but at the same time the likely hood it will be better than the original is SLIM to say the least haha.
actually a friend of mine worked on the film shes a millener and made his top hat! that dosnt mean im biased and will think its great if its a big STEAMER hahaha Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, I'll say this much -- they are instantly recognizable. For a brief moment I was puzzled as what this might be, then it dawned on me as the images were loading, and I was literally saying please don't be what I think you will be! Smile But it was... Sorry, even the classic has no appeal for me. That said, I don't think they are that bad. And for once the smiling head looks more spot on than the more neutral expression! I'm glad I'm not alone in not seeing the appeal of Timothee Chalamet, fine actor that he might be. That said, I did not hate the new Dune (though I still don't particularly like his casting).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lol, yeah, sorry, I wasn't knocking Timothee Chalamet's acting skills, just saying that I personally dont' see the appeal of him, er, 'aesthetically' and would therefore not want a 1/6 figure of him. Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ukshaun

ukshaun
The Umpa-lumpa looks good..
Wonka looks ok'ish.
I say ok'isj, as Molecule 8 were (they went under) set to offer an amazing Willy Wonka figure that looked just like Gene Wilder, probably because the head-sculpt was sculpted by K.A.Kim

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Chip

I think it`s done very well , I don`t think we are lucky enough to get the perfects sculpts we all seek that often , as Ian ses instantly recognisable and a fun figure , I do wonder how much appeal he will have though .

teamweapon

I honestly dont mind timotei in what ive seen him in, the cannibal film was quite good, and i know a lot of people bemoaned dune, but again i thought it was a good set up for what i think will be a good second part. the lynch film really wasnt such a great success either so much so he took his name off it he thought it was that crap haha. i agree that the umpalumpas look great, and that being able to order them separately is a smashing idea. as folk on OSK seem to be ordering LOADS of them from what i can tell haha.
i put a preorder in for him today. so lets see....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Lol, yeah, sorry, I wasn't knocking Timothee Chalamet's acting skills, just saying that I personally dont' see the appeal of him, er, 'aesthetically' and would therefore not want a 1/6 figure of him. Razz
You and me, both, Sky. Then again, I suppose he is not meant to appeal to me. LOL

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Lol, yeah, sorry, I wasn't knocking Timothee Chalamet's acting skills, just saying that I personally dont' see the appeal of him, er, 'aesthetically' and would therefore not want a 1/6 figure of him. Razz
You and me, both, Sky. Then again, I suppose he is not meant to appeal to me. LOL
im not saying i want to go the pub and hang out with him haha, he dosnt really appeal to me either, but he does an ok job at acting. unlike say tom hardy, who i think is just eye candy and from what i can tell seems like an ok bloke? but his acting chops leave a LOT to desire, hes pretty good at being... well tom hardy and thats it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
im not saying i want to go the pub and hang out with him haha, he dosnt really appeal to me either, but he does an ok job at acting. unlike say  tom hardy, who i think is just eye candy and from what i can tell seems like an ok bloke? but his acting chops leave a LOT to desire, hes pretty good at being... well tom hardy and thats it.
I never questioned Timothee's acting skills -- just his appeal and some of his casting. Tom Hardy works a lot better in some roles than others, which might be reflection of the extent or limitations of his acting skills. I don't think he is classic eye candy (but the ladies would have to pronounce themselves on that), but I sorta understand his appeal.

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:
teamweapon wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:
im not saying i want to go the pub and hang out with him haha, he dosnt really appeal to me either, but he does an ok job at acting. unlike say  tom hardy, who i think is just eye candy and from what i can tell seems like an ok bloke? but his acting chops leave a LOT to desire, hes pretty good at being... well tom hardy and thats it.
I never questioned Timothee's acting skills -- just his appeal and some of his casting. Tom Hardy works a lot better in some roles than others, which might be reflection of the extent or limitations of his acting skills. I don't think he is classic eye candy (but the ladies would have to pronounce themselves on that), but I sorta understand his appeal.
Most ladies that i speak to about mr. hardy usually respond with something like "PHWWWOOOAAARR", of course that isnt everyone. For me i think the best role hes taken, was in the role he made for himself in taboo. Which i believe is up for a second season later this year, i enjoyed that show quite a bit. It would appear i have steered this away from willy wonker, so i will bow out for a spell geek thats the best i can do for a top hat im afraid

brazybear

brazybear
I see a bit of Will Farrel in some pics lol. Other than that, it's great. I still definitely see Gene Wilder mostly. The Oompa Loompa is spot on. And as a huge fan of the books and the original movie (and I don't even hate the JD version as much as some do, I thought the stuff with his dad was neat), where else am I gonna find a a Willy Wonka figure this good?

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum