OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NO.HH18064
Barcode: 6974202930608
configuration list:
- 1/6 handmade wool paste hair head carving
- Encapsulated body
- 6 replacement hands
clothing:
- headband
- necklace
- Wristbands
- genuine leather coat
- Pants
- leather boots
- Fur crotch
Accessories:
- dagger (metal)
- King's Sword (Metal)
- scene platform

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18000110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18000210
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18000410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18000610
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18000810
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001510
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001710
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18001910
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18002110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18002310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18002410
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18002610
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18002910
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18003110
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18003210
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18003310
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 18003410

#newproduct #Haoyutoys #TheBarbarian #male #movie-based #fantasy

shazzdan

shazzdan
Looks pretty good. Here are a couple of screenshots from the movie.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian Arnold-conan

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian Conan3_1789753i

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A little late to the party, but not too bad. I don't think the likeness is spot on, but I don't mind some variation in barbarian Conanesque heads. As for the rest, Kaustic Plastik did it twice, and Mr Toys once. There was always something off, and this is no exception, but overall they are all pretty good sets. Here his right arm vambrace in particular looks like a new and more movie-accurate design. So this has what to offer even those of us who have some or all of the older versions, and certainly even more to those who missed out on them but want an Arnie Conan.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
really like the look of this. I had the Kaustic Plastik one but sold it on, as wasn't overly keen on the likeness. This one again isn't 100%, but I think looks a lot better than the versions that came before. Might just pick this one up.

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Valiarde

Valiarde
I do want a Conan in my collection, and this isn't too bad - rooted hair, seamless body, leather boots and vest and metal weapons-

Downsides: Likeliness isn't very good and even with all the upsides it is really expensive imo. Especially if you want another head. hm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hmm, yeah, agree on the various comments. It looks ok for what it is, and I like the rooted hair. Wish the likeness were better for the price. Also the hair seems sculpted at the top, but rooted at the bottom? It's got me thinking....maybe I should just re-do the hair on the Conan I already did for my husband a few years back. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Chip

I think it looks good , I want one but , is the hair part plastic ? And it is a steep price , for me anyways .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Also the hair seems sculpted at the top, but rooted at the bottom?

Chip wrote:I think it looks good , I want one but , is the hair part plastic ? And it is a steep price , for me anyways .

Maybe the very front of the hairline over the forehead. Which is something I've found useful in customizing Hot Toys Arnie heads, and others.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I could be wrong about the hair at the top, but yeah the part area at least seems sculpted to hold the shape. That is understandable on this kind of figure, but it's just something I wondered about it as it was hard to tell for sure from the pics.

Diana

Diana
I also thought the hair top/front might be sculpted, but couldn't find evidence. Looks good all in all, even if the likeness isn't perfect. But I've not seen heads with sculpted/rooted hair combos that I liked.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wonder if it's sculpted underneath to add volume, but with hair over top?

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:I wonder if it's sculpted underneath to add volume, but with hair over top?
That would be great! And I wondered that, too, because the texture is there... I wonder whether it'll be as convincing in production...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks like real hair all around. If you look close at the pics, you can see loose strands even above the headband.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Haoyutoys: HH18064 1/6 Scale The Barbarian 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:Looks like real hair all around. If you look close at the pics, you can see loose strands even above the headband.

There is definitely real hair at the top of the head, too, but I wouldn't discount a little plastic front over the top, partly covered with real hair, including the visible strands. The head might be (partly?) a recast of the more youthful Terminator figure by Hot Toys, which I have accordingly used to make my own custom, and that had such a hairline, with the rest of the hair being a separate piece.
The headband is removable, but unfortunately they did not show us the head without it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum