OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Product:JXK
Name:1/6 Wild West Red Dead
No.:JXK175
Weight:1535g(Subject to the actual shipment of the factory)
Material:Resin、Cloth、Metal
Size:length width height:33×7×31.5cm
Packing box:42.5×39.5×20.5cm
Preorder is available before:12.6.2023
Release date:The fourth quarter of 2023
Notice:Give away the harness,The Figure is not included
List:Wild West Red Dead(with harness)×1

NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390510
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390511
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390610
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390710
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390810
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390910
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11390911
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11391010
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11391110
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11391410
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11391411
NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 11391510

#newproduct #JXKStudio #WildWestRedDead #horse #animal #accessory

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the saddle but the listing implies that it only includes the harness.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It looks like the Mr. Z Hanoverian horse. Not sure why they went with that one since it's so small.

Also, the tack may be slightly better than some 1/6 attempts, but it's still not accurate.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
skywalkersaga wrote:It looks like the Mr. Z Hanoverian horse. Not sure why they went with that one since it's so small.

Also, the tack may be slightly better than some 1/6 attempts, but it's still not accurate.

This.

The saddle at least looks like a western saddle but the pommel looks way too high and the stirrup attachments are just plain weird. I’m not an expert on western tack at all but even so, it’s definitely not 100%.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Lynkhart wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:It looks like the Mr. Z Hanoverian horse. Not sure why they went with that one since it's so small.

This.

The saddle at least looks like a western saddle but the pommel looks way too high and the stirrup attachments are just plain weird. I’m not an expert on western tack at all but even so, it’s definitely not 100%.

LOL, yeah, I was staring at it for ages trying to figure out wtf was going on with those stirrups, and upon closer inspection it looks almost like they just took the Hanoverian's 'English' saddle and stuck a horn on it, covered or replaced the bottom half of the saddle with a rectangle shape to give a vague impression of the 'skirt', and then slung some 'stirrups' over the horn. It's really quite strange!  NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 1f605

There are different types of western saddles depending on what historical era one is referring to, but they have similar basic design for the most part. Here's a diagram of a modern western saddle:

NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) Saddleparts

shazzdan

shazzdan
So is the saddle included or not?

Valiarde

Valiarde
shazzdan wrote:So is the saddle included or not?
Last sentence in the product description sounds like 'yes'

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The word 'harness' here is probably referring to the whole tack set. Not sure why else they'd show it here.

(These product descriptions are run through a translator, if I recall correctly, hence sometimes the wording being somewhat confusing.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it overall, but the saddle and harness do look rather large on that horse, don't they?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The saddle and harness aren’t the best, but they’re certainly better than some other attempts. The stirrups are wrong, the pommel is too “high-end” to be specific to the era — never saw a metal pommel on an Old West era saddle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: JXK Studio: JXK175 1/6 Scale Wild West Red Dead (White Horse) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum