OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12084310

Head carving and body accessories:
★Highly detailed Head sculpt x 1 Piece
★1 / 6 movable voxel height 30cm
★Hands x 8 Pieces
Garment accessory:
Costume:
★ Coat x 1 Piece
★ Shirts x 1 Piece
★ Waistcoat x 2 pcs
★ Belt x 1 Piece
★ Top hat x 1 Piece
★ Pants x 1 Piece
★ Boots x 1 Pair
★ Platform x 1 Piece
★ Musket x 1 Piece
★ Eagle mouth knife (including knife sleeve) x 2 sets
★ Pipe x 1 Piece
★ Shovel x 1 Piece
★ Walking Sticks x 1 Piece
★ Drawstring Bag x 1Piece

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12084910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12085610
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12090310
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12091210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12092110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12092910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12093710
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12094510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12095410
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12100210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12101110
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12101911
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12102510
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12103210
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12104010
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12104910
movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 12105710

#newproduct #ToysBattalion #LegendaryMerchant #male #movie-based

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Interesting…. I had to check this was from Taboo and looks like it is - fantastic series. A bit random to have the character now, several years after the drama was released? Head sculpt and hat size look a bit off, but a reasonable rendition otherwise and nice to see some great characters getting a turn in the figure world!

teamweapon

looks more like charlie hunnam to me? but i guess thats not much of a problem there are LOTS of different tom hardy sculpts to choose from.
As for the timing i believe the second season is due later this year? because of prior commitments the project was put on hold, but this is hardys pet project so it was pretty much always going to get a real ending. probably one of hardys best roles in my opinion, no real surprise as it was written for him Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
Good show and i like the figure!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Never saw the show, so I don’t have an attachment, but the head sculpt isn’t bad. I wouldn’t mind getting that by itself. As mentioned, the hat is off. For a head sculpt with hair that short, it should have been easy to make a hat that actually fit better, rather than just “resting” on the sculpt, which adds to the wonky look; but, I imagine, with them using felt, the hat will most certainly leave a stain on the head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie-based - NEW PRODUCT: TOYS BATTALION: 1/6 Legendary Merchant #TB008 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also haven't seen the source, but it looks really good to me. I would share Mark's concern about the hat leaving a stain.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
teamweapon wrote:looks more like charlie hunnam to me? but i guess thats not much of a problem there are LOTS of different tom hardy sculpts to choose from.
As for the timing i believe the second season is due later this year? because of prior commitments the project was put on hold, but this is hardys pet project so it was pretty much always going to get a real ending. probably one of hardys best roles in my opinion, no real surprise as it was written for  him Smile

That’s a great update thanks - as it had been several years, I wasn’t sure they’d ever get around to season 2.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny, I was kinda wondering which of the two it was, but I guessed right... Smile

Diana

Diana
Ooh! I now have a new show to watch! I had no idea Tom Hardy was involved or I'd have watched it sooner. I thought this might be his character from Peaky Blinders. Maybe he liked that one so much that he explored that "type" of character some mroe with this show?

In any case, great looking figure. Even if the likeness isn't perfect, the sculpt still looks great!

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Just got a notification from Kit that this has been cancelled.  *raised eyebrow emoji*

Not having much luck with my preorders lately...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:Just got a notification from Kit that this has been cancelled.  *raised eyebrow emoji*
That is just sad. I, too, am disappointed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum