OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My take on the PRESENT TOYS 1/6th Future Warrior T800

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chip

I just received the above figure , and I was very impressed with him .

The box . It has sliding sleeve , the art work is O.K. , but not jaw dropping . Inside the figure and accoutrements are layered , one under the other .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  1-P1160046

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  2-P1160048

The figure out the box has a nice well made feel to it , I am not crazy about the sculpt without the shades but he does grow on you , with the shades on , I think he looks the part of Arnie very well . So after this next pic Arnie will remain in shades . I didn`t undress the figure , but he is a jointed affair from what I can tell , he stands very well , think he only had a lay down once whilst I was doing pics , feels fairly heavy like a larger World Box figure . I should of put him next to another fig , but to my eyes I think he looks well proportioned for Arnie .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  3-P1160054

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  4-P1160055

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  5-P1160057

All the little zippers work , but I wouldn`t mess with them to much . They are tiny , amazing how they make something this small that really works .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  6-P1160059

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  7-P1160062

You get 6 hands in total , for the review I just used what he came wearing . No naked hands , but never mind , I am guessing you would want to use the gloves mostly anyways .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  8-P1160065

Nice pistol with a removeable clip , looks like a colt but I am not educated enough to be sure .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  9-P1160103

Nice Bag , with laptop pocket and two working pockets each end , I think he carried the Mini gun ammo in this during the film , the zippers on the bag work also .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  10-P1160071

The M79 , is as good as any others I have seen , and being a NAM figure collector over the years I seen a lot . It breaks open and the folding site works .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  11-P1160084

The rounds for the above appear to be made of Brass , quite heavy , but the figure stands well even with the ammo attached . I think the rounds are weak colour wise .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  12-P1160067

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  13-P1160088

So onto the Mini Gun . " That`s really you " . It`s a nicely detailed piece , there are fragile bits to it so I would handle it with some care . Again I think the ammo belt could of been a little better , but it`s o.k .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  14-P1160073

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  15-P1160075

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  16-P1160077

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  17-P1160079

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  18-P1160087

This next pic shows the basic stand supplied , the artwork is colourful on it .

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  19-P1160101

Think this last pic turned out good , I am very pleased with him . They have left plenty of opportunity if your one that likes to add wear and tear to your figures , I like him as is , seems he sold out pretty quick on Giant Toys , but I would recommend him as a good purchase if you can find one at a decent price . There is the battered version out for pre order now , been nice of this was available as an extra / bonus purchase , as a part from being battered it`s not that different , and a lot of money for the red eyed sculpt ....But I want one ! Hope you enjoyed the pics and my opinion of this figure if you bothered to read it .Very Happy

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  20-P1160097

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review. I agree, nice set and he does look pretty good with the shades on. I wonder if they gave him a large/tall enough body -- I think he could use a bit more neck height at least. Perhaps you can find a way to pull that t-shirt down a bit and that would do it. Or, if the neck is a separate piece, switch a longer one for it. But I still think it looks pretty good overall.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I agree with Ian. The only complaint I have is the neck height, otherwise, it looks pretty good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

My take on the PRESENT TOYS  1/6th Future Warrior T800  1f10

Chip

The head popped off pretty easy , if you look at the last two pics it don`t look to bad . I think I get a bit more agitated more easily of late , and could of pushed the head on more than needed in some pics . If I remember I will try and check if the neck post is a separate , just think of all that hassle matching that up if so . Very Happy thanks for taking time to comment chaps , it`s surprising how time consuming this hobby is .

BAMComix

BAMComix
Really nice looking figure Chip! The uniform and accessories are amazing! I love the grenade launcher. The minigun pic is spot on!

Chip

Cheers Dal .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum