OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A cyberpunk inspired project.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty A cyberpunk inspired project. Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:05 am

Fox915

Fox915
Hi everyone, it's been a long time. I'm back with a new project, this piece was inspired by a combination of the cyberpunk genre and techwear attire.

(Left) Cyberpunk 2077 video game (Right) Techwear attire.A cyberpunk inspired project. V1UzML6

I used the green jacket by i8toys as a starting point as it already had various tech elements. Then I added some decals and symbols, and a made-up branding to further enhance the aesthetic. Next, I added metal plates and studs to express the punkish elements.

And lastly, I made a translucent front piece (inspired by Bladerunner) and adorned it with finely printed decals. I then gave her cyberized hands to complete the futuristic feel.

A cyberpunk inspired project. GDHcXCK
A cyberpunk inspired project. 8YM7UeR
A cyberpunk inspired project. QuFOjqo
A cyberpunk inspired project. KSp6dcv

Close up of fine print on the transluscent piece.A cyberpunk inspired project. 0OsmzMT

Without the front piece.A cyberpunk inspired project. 8UKc3O3
A cyberpunk inspired project. NukkoqF

Cyber hands: the one in the example is just too technical for me Razz A cyberpunk inspired project. FNefToc

Ammo pouch.A cyberpunk inspired project. 3IO1SAE

Here's a compilation of my process:

Thank you for watching. Would appreciate any feedback. Smile

2A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty Re: A cyberpunk inspired project. Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:20 am

rootleaf

rootleaf
Terrific custom figure! The attention to detail is tremendous. I really like the decals for the hands!

Also, thanks for sharing your process in creating this.

3A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty Re: A cyberpunk inspired project. Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:47 am

davidd

davidd
Fantastic modifications to the jacket and the hands!

It all comes together to create a sophisticated high-tech anime aesthetic!

4A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty Re: A cyberpunk inspired project. Sun Jun 11, 2023 11:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Cyberpunk might not be one of my things, but you definitely succeeded in creating a unique, convincing character and look. The patient and careful planning in the application of custom details paid off, and the result is exquisite and sophisticated, of a quality that rivals or surpasses professional production lines.

5A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty Re: A cyberpunk inspired project. Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:11 am

Fox915

Fox915
@rootleaf. Thank you, I’m really glad you enjoyed looking through the creation process.

@davidd. Thank you, the cyberpunk anime did have an influence on this piece.

@GubernatorFan. Thank you so much, I tried my best cutting/painting each decal and letters by hand, but one only can go so small/fine without using a digital cutting machine. I wish I could have done some decals on the face as well, but I couldn't get it fine enough to achieve a convincing look.

6A cyberpunk inspired project. Empty Re: A cyberpunk inspired project. Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is a fantastic custom figure. Love what you’ve managed to do with all these elements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

A cyberpunk inspired project. 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum