OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Let's start everything from "zero". In the lost school, when you feel confused and your soul is drained, this sentence will always ring in your ears.
"Zero" is the beginning and the end, the void and all things, "Zero" is the belief and the name. No one knows if "Zero" is a person or a group of people? Is it that class? Is it a student? Faculty or Committee? "Zero" believes that the injured place will eventually become the strongest place. When you are empty and confused but dissatisfied with desires, "Zero" will turn into a black shadow and heal your erection souls with ropes, whips and thighs.

Let's start everything from “zero”. When you are lost and the soul is drained in the “college of loss”, this sentence will always ring in your ears. “Zero” is the beginning and the end. It can let go of
everything and accommodate everything. “Zero” is faith and name. Does anyone know if “zero” is one person or a group of people? Is it that class?
“Zero” believes that “the place where it has been hurt will eventually become the strongest place.” When you are empty, confused, and unsatisfied, “zero” will turn into a black shadow.”Treat everyone's erecting soul with rope, whip , and thighs.

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10493610

--------i8toys-C007--------

Exquisite female head sculpture (transparent movable eyeball) F female head Sculpt with crystal clear movable eyeball *1PC
Nun hat Wimple*1PC
Nun robes *1PC
White lingerie White lingerie *1PC
White stockings *1PR
Black high heels Black high heels*1PR

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10512910
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10513110
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10513310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10513510
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10513710
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10513810
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 10514010

#newproduct #I8Toys #HealingNun #Zero #female #costume #accessory

crispyorange

crispyorange
ahem...so..what kind of healing does a noose provide??

teamweapon

im sure others will comment on the sculpt that does look quite nice, and having the pers eyes is a bonus.
as for the outfit im sure this is aimed at the Japanese market. naughty nuns was quite a big thing in 70s & 80s exploitation cinema with a TON of movies made with them in. Holy beast possibly being one of the more famous ones. Saying that there were a bunch of european film made in the same vein.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, the head sculpt is beautiful, and the movable eyes seem to work nicely. I do think providing the set with the additional pieces to make her a proper nun would have been a good idea. But I realize this was specifically referencing the naughty nun thing.

crispyorange

crispyorange
Okay...so FYI, this costume was actually inspired by Tik-Tok.
Apparently it was a trend...

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) Ffxdta10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Tik Tok, just like Facebook and Twitter, is proof we are living in the End of Days…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) 1f10

ZeroVII

This is nice, i need it. But does everyone know what body that is?

crispyorange

crispyorange
ZeroVII wrote:This is nice, i need it. But does everyone know what body that is?

Worldbox A202 w/thick thighs

crispyorange

crispyorange
Hallelujah!
Could not fit on S52...so I used S24
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) Img_9510
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) Img_9511
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) Img_9512

Here's a comparison with Yuki~
(I switched their hair, the long black looked better on Yuki to me~)
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) Img_9513

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very Cute. Not my thing, but it looks alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second Mark. And it worked out well with the S24.

crispyorange

crispyorange
GubernatorFan wrote:I second Mark. And it worked out well with the S24.

I wish we had a model with thicker thighs tho~

Zes

Zes
crispyorange wrote:Hallelujah!
Could not fit on S52...so I used S24

Everything but the heels should be compatible with the S52. I was browsing Taobao, and many sellers are selling this together with the S42, which is near the same size as the S52. Some users posted pictures of their figure; it seems to fit quite well. Just need to replace the heels with a larger pair, but that's easy enough.
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: I8Toys: 1/6 Healing Nun Set - "Zero". (NSFW) O1cn0110

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks good.

Zes

Zes
Just got mine in, and it is indeed compatible with the S52...with some work. The stockings and heels were too small, so I had to replace them. The outfit was a very tight squeeze, but it's manageable if you're careful. When there's a will, there's a way, silicone be damned!

Photo possibly NSFW:

I tried to imitate the pose in the promo pics. S52's thighs aren't as thick as the WorldBox AT202 so it doesn't look as good. But overall, I'm pretty happy with how this outfit set turned out. It feels premium. I didn't include the Zero headsculpt as I'm planning to use that for a different custom.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice pics - always great to see in hand pics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum