OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague - Athena, the Divine Strategist PL2023-209, Goddess Metis PL2023-210

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Not bad. For some reason I still wish they would have given her raven black hair.

Tanzenwolfe

They do suit being together, glad to hear you are enjoying them more in real life - except for those annoying bits that break or do not cooperate.... it seems like these figures were released pretty quick!

Spartan06

I've been going back and forth about getting one of these, but the pair look good together.

Your photos look good Diana!  It's nice to see the details on the finished product and I see what you mean about the wired skirt.  Thanks for posting!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
They look great, Diana, glad you like them, and that you got them in the first place.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Diana

Diana
Thanks all! Very Happy

I really hope they turn this into a series. SO many possibilities! But, naturally, I hope they start with the Goddess whose name I was given. ^^

Annalise

Annalise
Nice photos Diana. Happy to see the Athena HS turned out so well given I have her on PO. Thanks for sharing!

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Definitely one of those cases where the pics in hand, especially Diana's above, turn my purchase flag from previously "No" at least to "Maybe."  Thanks.  And normally, my next question would be, Which one?  But another thing that Diana's pics do for me is to make me appreciate how much better the set of two looks together, than either one alone.  When you have two of them, they are different enough to avoid redundancy, but their stylistic consistency validates the somewhat quirky stylistic choices of the outfits by implying there really is a whole world that adopts that consistent design aesthetic.  Looking good.

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
A superb Diana Huntress would be something; I’d like to see that too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum