OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MMtoys: 1/6 military head sculpture - Prigozhin #MMtoys-007

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't think the likeness is quite 100% (are the eyes to small/squinting?), although it is a very cool, realistic, mature, and non-model head -- and something different is a good thing in this hobby. Then again, I've only seen a few photos of the subject. I wonder if this was not already long designed but put on a backburner, because it seems to surface so soon after the relevant recent events. Then again, some of these masters work so fast when there is an incentive. Strike while the iron's hot...

Ovy

Ovy
Should be upgraded with fake mustache and disguise glasses for camouflage.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I think it is a nice kitbash option for older heads. Likeliness not being 100% is a positive here

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ovy wrote:Should be upgraded with fake mustache and disguise glasses for camouflage.

Would make a nice hot dog vendor. Cool

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:
Ovy wrote:Should be upgraded with fake mustache and disguise glasses for camouflage.

Would make a nice hot dog vendor. Cool

Razz

shazzdan

shazzdan
It looks like him but when he was younger. As he got older, his face got more puffy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum