OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

doodlehobby

Official Site with preorder links: https://special.goodsmile.info/action_figure_guyver/en/

• Brand: Max Factory

• Style#: M04364

• Estimated Time of Shipment: Q3 2024

• $580.99 USD

Teaser/promo video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGfXl1pqDoI

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I O0680102615314263727

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide01

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide02

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide03

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide04

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide05

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide07

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide08

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I Slide09

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am surprised by the color, but it's been a very long time since I've seen any of this. Nice light up function, and nice of them to reveal the functional skeleton.

teamweapon

this looks very nice!
looks a bit like its based on the old model kit max factory used to make?
i used to sell those kits back in the day.
as sharp as this figure is i would have preferred the bio suit, maybe thats in the pipeline if this sells ok?

doodlehobby

teamweapon wrote:this looks very nice!
looks a bit like its based on the old model kit max factory used to make?
i used to sell those kits back in the day.
as sharp as this figure is i would have preferred the bio suit, maybe thats in the pipeline if this sells ok?
From what I briefly read, this was designed apparently from scratch with feedback from the creator Yoshiki Takaya who oversaw the process of the sculpt. Sentinel built the inner articulated frame. Took over 5 years to bring to production and glad to see it finally coming out. 

Unfortunately cost is making me balk a bit. But not surprising when I knew Sentinel had a hand in development. They are known to charge above premium for their products.

Not sure what they plan after this... Hopefully it won't be a one shot and bring out more Guyver units. Just wish it costs less.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Even though it took five years to get made, the underlying skeleton would still give me pause since it’s all plastic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Maxfactory 1/6 scale Guyver I 1f10

doodlehobby

Stryker2012 wrote:Even though it took five years to get made, the underlying skeleton would still give me pause since it’s all plastic.
Especially at the cost they're asking for... That's pretty steep. And my Sentinel Mospeada Ride Armor are not holding up durability wise as I've got plastic cracks on their early releases. I'm hoping my Harquet one won't have those issues since it was released much later, but only time will tell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum