OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Magnum Alpha Toxin 1/6 Collectible Figure [ACGHK 2023 Exclusive]
(Limited 199 sets worldwide)
Chk Dsk x Devil Toys x Quiccs

Magnum Alpha Toxin 1/6 collectible figure [ACGHK 2023 Exclusive]
(Limited 199 units Worldwide )
Chk Dsk x Devil Toys x Quiccs
Storyline:
In the event of chaos, HIVE is working on a prototype serum to further develop their machines, but Magnum being the alpha of the group, takes advantage of the serum but suffers a massive toll on his body, which he will turn berserk within 5 minutes. As a result, he gains more speed, defense, and damage power.
The Magnum finally returned with a brand new colorway-- the Alpha Toxin, it is the 2nd colorway from our 1:6th scale line in collaboration with our partners at Chk Dsk. The figure is fully articulated and equipped with sabers, handguns, and rifles that you can combine to make one massive weapon.
ACGHK 2023 (booth E29)- HKD 1480 - limited 30 pcs (Hong Kong Anime & Game Festival)
Online Order - www.deviltoys.com.hk/store 11PM Hong Kong / 11AM New York , 28 July 2023 (start to ship on 3 August)

NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14401910
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14402210
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14402710
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14403410
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14404010
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14404710
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14405211
NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 14405710

#newproduct #ChkDsk #DevilToys #Quiccs #MagnumAlphaToxin #stylized #Sci-Fi #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
More Devil Toys signature punks, this time closer to anime superhero style. The exposed joints are unfortunate, but I suppose they had to stay faithful to the source outfit.

Diana

Diana
While I don't care for this genre I do really appreciate the overall look of this.
I really like the pants and the pouch belt.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Why don’t they give us a better look at the helmet…?

It would be cool to get something like that in real life (the helmet).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Chk Dsk & Devil Toys & Quiccs: 1/6 Magnum Alpha Toxin [ACGHK 2023 Limited Edition] 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
This figure (helmet) reminds me of Cell from Dragonball Z

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum