OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0111

Item No: P019
female seamless body with metal skeleton (Medical Grade Silicone) x1
female head Sculpt with movable eyeball x1
Cheongsam x1
Belt x1
Wristband x1
Swimsuit x1
Swimming pants x1
Boots x1
Stockings x1
Qigong wave x1
Hand x8

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0211
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0311
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0411
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0510
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0610
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0711
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0810
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 0910
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 1067
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 1165
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 1265
NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 1364

#PlayToy #ChunLi #seamless

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I find the new muscular seamless body type quite interesting. I wonder whether TBLeague is producing it for PlayToys?

Diana

Diana
Randam Hajile wrote:I find the new muscular seamless body type quite interesting. I wonder whether TBLeague is producing it for PlayToys?  

Same here. I'd order this just to get that body. I might have a character for it if it's tall enough, meaning at least as tall as the S23B.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I’m very curious as well. Wonder what this will cost? And will it be better than iconiq’s version once they announce it? That said, I realllllly like the overall look.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressive. Someone certainly did not skip leg day. And inventive way of handling the ribbons.

crispyorange

crispyorange
iconiQ is actually teamed up with Phicen/TBleague producing some Street Fighter 1/6s with unique muscular bodies, I believe Chun Li is also their next one.

I feel like this head sculpt looks like a prototype, it needs some slight adjustments and polish also the discolor between the head and body is super noticeable. And that belt...either engrave the dragon patterns on or just might as well go with a clothe texture belt. The one in the photos looks like a piece from a Stormtrooper's gear!

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Woah, this body looks pretty cool. If this is not TBL (which I kinda doubt it is), I'd be wary of the longevity of the skin and the posing, since they didn't get her in any wild pose. Imagine: a Chun-Li that can't spinning bird kick? Jokes aside, I do hope this turns out to be a great body, cuz, daaaang, those legs and muscles overall are impressive.

As for costume, I didn't like those boots and white belt... at all. They got pretty lazy there and that can deter some people from buying it. Also, I hope they fix the HS color to get a better match, unless it's a lighting problem on the photo shoot.
Oh boy, now I'm even more eager to see the IconiQ's Chun-Li, though I'm scared to see the pricing.

davidd

davidd
Wow! Shocked Figure technology has advanced over the last dozen years or so.

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 44564843721_fed402b76f
Pinky:st Chun Li and Sakura

Dunno whether to Razz or Crying or Very sad

Spartan06

Spartan06
GubernatorFan wrote:Impressive. Someone certainly did not skip leg day. And inventive way of handling the ribbons.

She certainly didn't skip leg day. Wink

It looks like she's been working on her arms and glutes as well.  I thought this was another S23B, but on closer examination it is even more 'sturdy' than that one.  I can't wait for the body to come out.  I just hope it's not another long wait like for Viking Woman.

I agree it's a nice handling of the ribbons too.  I've found these sculpted ribbons look quite good.  They are neater and hold their shape better than any ribbon I can tie judging from my Super Duck 073 set.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Now that I have looked at the promo pics on my main monitor, I have some genuine concerns.

I know the prototypes are often photoshopped and that's fine, but I think we may have some AI use going on. Check out her hand that is by her waist in the full body bikini pic. AI, for some reason, does not get along with hands very often. It is really distracting now that I have seen it. The rest of the bikini images look like they've had that treatment too (another AI thing I have noticed is if you don't want someone to think it is done by AI, don't have it render the hands). This is mildly concerning to me.

Echoing the comments on her waist band, and boots, it looks like the exact same thing SuperDuck did for their version of Chun-Li. Lazy or intentional or both? Not making me a fan of this...

Even the hands in the non-bikini shots look a LOT like what I have from the SD set...

I am loving the head as it is shown, the way they handle her hair buns is brilliant, and her dress is looking like an upgrade for sure over SD, but I must know what this looks like in hand before I even consider it.

That said, I am stalking IconiQ's twitter and website in anticipation.

csyeung

csyeung
There's a heavy seamline along the arms so I doubt this is tbleague. Looks decent although some of the costume could use some work like others mentioned like the belt. I should remind everyone though that play toys is also producing that alita which has still not released yet so expect delays.

Diana

Diana
I can imagine them using AI to generate these backgrounds. The figure itself doesn't seem overly manipulated. Looking at the seams and the boots and all it all looks pretty real. But I'm no expert. ^^

Ovy

Ovy
The hand in question is just the hand with stretched fingers in a funny perspective. You can see all the available hands on the first photo. The hands are just very small compared to the strong arms and giant bracers, which makes it look more funny. It makes no sense to start using AI here, also the backgrounds are not Ai generated. If companies start using AI for promo pics then it would be the regular touch ups.
I can imagine tbleague using ai generated characters as costume inspirations though, maybe even unknowingly as I think they sometimes just scroll through pinterest and collect character art and cosplay. Also this is an empty accusation by me.

Anyway, interesting figure and experiments, will be cool to see what Diana and others customize her into.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
To also be fair, that was just my observation on the AI thing. Consider me not overly trusting of the pics, especially in this day and age. I’m also not familiar with this company’s produced work, so I don’t have much but my gut. Oh well, will find out eventually what it looks like in hand.

Edited to add: I see what you mean on the hand, it still looks funky to me though.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Up on Ekia for $212 (from $220 after their discount). Seems like the normal asking price anymore. Now to wait for IconiQ’s pricing.

Diana

Diana
Weird. Goggle shows listings on KG and HobbyGalaxy, but both have been pulled. Guess I won't be pre-ordering then.

Shipping with Ekia would set me back a total of 280+ USD. Not risking it just for a body. I'll just hope that this kind of body will be a standard TBL release one day.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:Weird. Goggle shows listings on KG and HobbyGalaxy, but both have been pulled. Guess I won't be pre-ordering then.

Shipping with Ekia would set me back a total of 280+ USD. Not risking it just for a body. I'll just hope that this kind of body will be a standard TBL release one day.

It is up again on KGhobby

Kallor8

It makes sense for the Chun-Li character, specifically, but as far as new muscular bodies go it's kind of doubling down on what I didn't like about the S23b lol. Always good to see new muscular physiques, however, and it certainly is interesting.

Diana

Diana
Valiarde wrote:
Diana wrote:Weird. Goggle shows listings on KG and HobbyGalaxy, but both have been pulled. Guess I won't be pre-ordering then.

It is up again on KGhobby

Alright. I just pre-ordered. So we shall find out how good this body will be. Suspect

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I saw on BBICN that they updated the product a bit, changing her belt from a bland white to a pattern. Also, it seems like it got tighter to the body, improving the silhouette. Damn, I'm glad they upgraded this, cuz looking back at the promo pics... it was way worse than I remembered. It really needed this change.

"Thank you very much for the comments provided by the players. We have slightly adjusted the version of the belt and added a dragon pattern, hoping to improve this product."

NEW PRODUCT: PLAY TOY - 1/6 Goddess of Fighting (NO:P019) 141220qfxhllbqlkqlfobc

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
That is a stunning outfit, that’s for sure. Much improved belt!

Diana

Diana
Wow! I was going to use the body for another character and sell the rest, but now it looks like she will be joining my rank of fighters as is! I doubt I'll want to take her apart... Not if she ends up looking like THAT! Very Happy

TdoubleK

IMO, I think the arms are too big or her hands are too small, in this case, you can't change the body, if Play toy fixing the hands. It will be super hard to decide between Play toy and Starman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum