OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG098 Witch ( AB ) Two hairstyles for
the witch ( AB) PHICEN 1/6 Apply to whitening body Product number NO: FG098 A FG098 B

firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0012
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0118
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0219
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0318
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0418
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0517
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0617
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0718
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0817
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 0917
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1075
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1172
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1272
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1371
firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1464

#female #headsculpt #FireGirl

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like it. Witch, Vampire...nice option

Not so sure with the hair, but the face is cool

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I dig these as well. Too bed we don’t get a non-expressive head to match each — then I’d be all-in. Still might get the one with all black hair to make a “Bride” for my Christopher Lee Dracula.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1f10

davidd

davidd
I find it hard to believe the mouth, teeth, and tongue will have that level of detail in the production version. I hope my doubts will be proven misplaced.

Did anyone ever get that gooey 2-headed demon head that was announced a while back? If so, did it look as gooey and drippy and oozy as the promo pix suggested?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What were they thinking!? First, it's a vampire, not a witch. Second, even if cool, it is far too specific. As Mark said, there really should have been a parallel neutral head.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Stick some blue pigtails on it and you've got a solid LoL Jinx head.
I quite like these, despite the cartoonishness. No idea what I'd use them for though? (beyond jinx).

Diana

Diana
I wonder whether the tongue can be removed (easily). That would expand the possibilities with this head.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I wonder whether the tongue can be removed (easily). That would expand the possibilities with this head.

That’s assuming the teeth under the tongue are actually there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

firegirl - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: Witch Head Sculpture (FG098A/FG098B) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum