OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15541710

Hi everyone
Thanks for the support and love for the worldbox body, the needs feedback R&D team of the family has been received, and meeting the wishes of the family is our greatest pride!!

A pair of slippery little jade feet is the second face of women, especially in ancient times, except for their husbands, outsiders simply could not see it.
Now there is no scruples in the new era. In summer, women walk through the street with high heels and sandals. You will find that men pay attention to her feet from the bottom in addition to their appearance. A pair of petite and beautiful Yushu will add color to the face value.
The ancients had poetry words to praise women's jade feet: Wu Fujing white, barefoot raccoon white yarn.
You can imagine that when a beauty comes on the face, he will look at his feet first without hearing his voice.
This pair of beautiful jade feet that appear when hidden in a long skirt. There are all kinds of style in sandals. When the feet are hidden, the white is red. Isn’t it wonderful?

—— This time brings to the family the new worldbox 1/6“ fat leg ”, including the nail polio and newly developed ball arthical thighs, adding movable convenience to show more beautiful gestures, I hope you like it, thank you!

Miss, I use a microscope to study your feet and a telescope to study your soul. ——Hugo《Miserable World》

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Worldbox new product: 1/6 Female body “ fat leg one foot ” AT204A & AT204B( Hidden reply visible )

Fat legs, list content:
Set A( Number AT204A)
-1 pair of thighs at the ball joint, which can be replaced with a female body suitable for the AT202 fat leg version
-Static one foot 2 pairs, 1 pairs of flat feet and 1 pairs of tiptoe

Set B( Number AT204B)
-1 pair of thighs at the ball joint, which can be replaced with a female body suitable for the AT202 fat leg version
-Static one foot 2 pairs, 1 pair of warped feet and 1 pair of high heels

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15541910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542010
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542310
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542511
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542710
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542810
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15542910
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543110
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543311
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543312
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543610

Worldbox new product: 1/6 female body “ fat leg one foot ” AT204A & AT204B

Fat legs, list content:
Set A( Number AT204A)
-Static one foot 2 pairs, 1 pairs of flat feet and 1 pairs of tiptoe

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543710

Set B( Number AT204B)
-Static one foot 2 pairs, 1 pair of warped feet and 1 pair of high heels

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15543711

Separate accessories, white skin one foot/pair:
Flat feet 1 to + knee 1 to ( number AT204F1);
1 on tiptoe + knee 1 on ( number AT204F2);
High heels 1 pair + knee 1 pair ( number AT204F3);
1 pair of + knee 1 pair ( number AT204F4);
Ground joint fat leg 1 to + knee joint 1 to ( number AT204T1);

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15555210
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15555410
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15555510
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15555610
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages 15555710

#newproduct #WorldBox #Female #Body #One-PieceShank #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Where's GeeWillikers, seems like his sort of thing... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Super detailed paint on these. Interesting how they are making this body more modular for customization. Still get a kick of them calling it a Shank. I associate that term used with cooking.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Neat, they fixed one of my complaints about the AT202 body: thigh swivel. The painting job here looks impressive, at least in the promo pics. I can only hope it does carry on like this to the final product.

I wish TBLeague/Phicen would level up their game to at least keep up with these beautifully detailed hands and feet from Worldbox. It can be done and should be the norm from TBL/Phicen, since their bodies are on the premium side.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Do these only work for the 202 or will they fit the 201 as well? I didn’t see it mentioned, so I’m curious.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I don't know if it's gonna fit the 201, but they seem to reference only the 202 and their... uh... "fat legs".

"—— This time brings to the family the new worldbox 1/6“ fat leg ”, including the nail polio and newly developed ball arthical thighs, adding movable convenience to show more beautiful gestures, I hope you like it, thank you!"

"-1 pair of thighs at the ball joint, which can be replaced with a female body suitable for the AT202 fat leg version"

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:I don't know if it's gonna fit the 201, but they seem to reference only the 202 and their... uh... "fat legs".

"—— This time brings to the family the new worldbox 1/6“ fat leg ”, including the nail polio and newly developed ball arthical thighs, adding movable convenience to show more beautiful gestures, I hope you like it, thank you!"

"-1 pair of thighs at the ball joint, which can be replaced with a female body suitable for the AT202 fat leg version"

So I reached out to Giantoy to see what they knew and this was their response:
NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox 1/6 female body-“ One-Piece Shank ” AT204A & AT204B accessory packages Img_4010

So it looks like the swivel thigh is just the AT202, but the knee down options are all able to be used on the existing AT201/202 and soon to be 203. So that’s kinda nice.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Indeed, it's nice to know that they are compatible with the other bodies.

BTW, Worldbox is soon coming with a new female body, a muscular one with toned abs and muscle-shaped arms and thighs. They seem to be interchangeable with other bodies, but I could be wrong. Let's see when they actually announce it.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:Indeed, it's nice to know that they are compatible with the other bodies.

BTW, Worldbox is soon coming with a new female body, a muscular one with toned abs and muscle-shaped arms and thighs. They seem to be interchangeable with other bodies, but I could be wrong. Let's see when they actually announce it.

While I still prefer the seamless bodies, I’m loving that they are focusing on modularity. That’s made me really like this line. Hopefully it looks good (fix the dang thigh gap, it’s not impossible) like the others.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, I like these bodies because they seem useful and versatile. They could be better (better posing in the mid section) and I'm frustrated that the shorter body has those weird thighs. But otherwise hopefully the line will continue to improve.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Getting me tempted to buy a jointed body is quite the feat, and they've done it. I love this series/system. Hopefully they will be in stock for a while so I can sit and wait for some more releases. Muscular parts sounds great! Very Happy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The modularity is very cool and inventive. I was thinking of a different type of shank, too... they could have called it ankle. Smile Thanks for the extra info, MeMyself&I.

Chip

limited use for me , but think these are quite genius and another step toward realism .

Ovy

Ovy
This from the New Tarantino Movie?

The Introductory text reads like a creepy scam mail, though. But yeah, one of the greatest weaknesses of 1/6 figures are feet, even more than hands.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:This from the New Tarantino Movie?

For once a pop culture reference I recognize! Funny.

fourzerotwo98

Looks beautiful! Worldbox is killing it with their figures and accessories. As mentioned before, the modularity seems to be a welcome thing, I certainly like it.

That description though... is something else...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum