OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

cdn_rhino

It was only a matter of time until a Ukrainian figure was made. I did not expect Mini Times to be the one who made it.

Product code: MT-M047
Here is the list of parts of M047:
Head Sculpt
Articulated body
Strike Glasses
soft shell
G3 Pants
Tactical Gloved Hands (Brown)
Lowa Zephyr Mid Desert Boot
A-Frame Ballistic Helmet with Cover (MultiCam)
Manta Strobe Lights
GPNVG-18BNVS Night Vision Goggles
PEWTAC SCARAB SC10 Vest
LHT MOLLE Hydration Pouch (MultiCam)
Balaclava
OCP pistol Mag Pouch x2
OCP Grenade Pouch x2
OCP Medic Pouch
OCP PRC-152 Radio Pouch
OCP AK-105 Doulbe Mag Pouch x3
OCP Empty Pouch x2
ROTHCO Ventec Tactical Goggles
Tactical Knife
Tri-Fold Restraint Plasticuffs(Yellow)
Tri-Fold Restraint Plasticuffs(red)
M67 FRAGMENTATION HAND GRENADE x2
MK141 Stun Grenade x4
AN/PRC-148 MBITR/JEM
TCA Comtac III Headset Military Earphone Fast Helmet Version For PRC 148 Radio
Pistol holster
AK105 Assault Rifle
EOTECH EXPS2 Sight
LA5 PEQ LASER
Tango Grip
Scout Light with Low Profile Mount
Suppressor
Rifle Magazine x7
Glock 17
Pistol clip x2
CAT-UXO - NLAW missile
NLAW MBT LAW RB-57

Some newer parts make this one interesting.

Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 112
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 4010
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 212
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 312
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 410
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 510
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 610
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 710
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 810
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 910
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1010
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1110
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1210
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1311
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1410
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1510
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1710
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1810
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 1910
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2010
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2110
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2210
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2311
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2411
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2511
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2611
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2711
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2811
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 2911
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3011
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3111
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3211
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3311
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3411
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3511
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3611
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3711
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3811
Soldier - NEW PRODUCT: Mini Times - PMC In Ukraine (MT-M047) 3911

#MiniTimes #Ukraine #military #soldier #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice looking set. Mini Times has the reputation of undersizing heads, hopefully that is not the case here (they barely show it).

cdn_rhino

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice looking set. Mini Times has the reputation of undersizing heads, hopefully that is not the case here (they barely show it).

Hopefully not, but it's Mini Times, so who knows.

I have added the rest of the pictures. I just figured out how to do the multiple pictures in a post thing through the Site Tech post. Slow to do, but I figured it out. Me and my low/mediocre tech skills haha.

Mini Times does seem to be investing in some new molds where other brands are not going right now. Nice to see them staying relevant in the hobby.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh ok, so they did show it. Yes, I don't get the sense it's particularly undersized. So maybe they have improved.
Thank you for bearing with the tedium of posting so much. I know it from when I've done it, and marvel at those, like Stryker2012 and Diana and some others, who do it all the time.
But be sure it is appreciated.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
nice looking figure. Nice that a Ukranian has been made, with all the Russians coming out. I just don't or can't get excited about modern figures anymore, since the introduction of multicam.....they all just look the same to me. haha. I do like that NLAW though

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Very nice looking figure. I see it as a plus that there is so much MultiCam gear, makes it easier to get parts, but I can understand that people would like to see something new. Funny thing is tho, that the US Army OCP is actually based on the Scorpion Pattern that was developed by the US Army before MultiCam and has slight color differences.

Same with the British Multi-Terrain Pattern: it looks outwardly like MultiCam, but when you look closer, you notice that it uses different "blotches" or rather "Streaks" then MultiCam.

Even the Australian Multi-Cam variant is using different colors.

However, there is something about the fact, that so many nations use similar camo and that you cant tell them apart: for an enemy, it becomes harder to single out individuals or target specific Nationalities, because he does not know if he is fighting Brits, Yanks or Aussies. It also speaks for the effectiveness of the camo pattern.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
ZeroDelta wrote:Funny thing is tho, that the US Army OCP is actually based on the Scorpion Pattern that was developed by the US Army before MultiCam and has slight color differences.

Same with the British Multi-Terrain Pattern: it looks outwardly like MultiCam, but when you look closer, you notice that it uses different "blotches" or rather "Streaks" then MultiCam.

Even the Australian Multi-Cam variant is using different colors.

Yes, aware of the differences, like MTP, Scorpion etc, I actually like MTP, which does look different. The scorpion pattern, which I believe is used on E&S figures? - That too looks good. I just prefer the days of striking uniforms, hence why collect Bundeswehr in Flecktarn, or British DPM Smile

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I do hope to see more Ukrainian military figures, they have a whole bunch of unique patterns they use

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
ZeroDelta wrote:I do hope to see more Ukrainian military figures, they have a whole bunch of unique patterns they use  

Yeah they do, which is why hoped this one would. They are similar to Russia in the varations they have, which look really cool

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Well, I decided that the Flagset Ukrainian looked too cool not to pass up - 5 on pre-order for squad bash. (pre-order pricing made it cheaper to get full figure than what the loose parts would go for). Will switch out bodies for DAM v3.5 and Russian looking sculpts. Reason posting this here, is that I need a couple of these really sweet looking NLAWs once this figure is released. Seeing as I have couple of Panzerfaust 3s, along with the NLAWs would make a really cool arsenal for the Ukrainians.

Triniarin

Triniarin
lurpdog101 wrote:Well, I decided that the Flagset Ukrainian looked too cool not to pass up - 5 on pre-order for squad bash. (pre-order pricing made it cheaper to get full figure than what the loose parts would go for). Will switch out bodies for DAM v3.5 and Russian looking sculpts. Reason posting this here, is that I need a couple of these really sweet looking NLAWs once this figure is released. Seeing as I have couple of Panzerfaust 3s, along with the NLAWs would make a really cool arsenal for the Ukrainians.
You mean those FLAGSET figure with our president sculpt (Flagset FS-73053), i was amazed when i saw it, pretty recognizeable

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Triniarin wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:Well, I decided that the Flagset Ukrainian looked too cool not to pass up - 5 on pre-order for squad bash. (pre-order pricing made it cheaper to get full figure than what the loose parts would go for). Will switch out bodies for DAM v3.5 and Russian looking sculpts. Reason posting this here, is that I need a couple of these really sweet looking NLAWs once this figure is released. Seeing as I have couple of Panzerfaust 3s, along with the NLAWs would make a really cool arsenal for the Ukrainians.
You mean those FLAGSET figure with our president sculpt (Flagset FS-73053), i was amazed when i saw it, pretty recognizeable
That's the one. The uniform and gear looked pretty accurate, and I liked it as well as fact it stands out amongst all the russian figures, so I am building small squad. I even have someone pricing up a 1/6 BMP2 to see if that will be achievable.

cdn_rhino

Triniarin wrote:You mean those FLAGSET figure with our president sculpt (Flagset FS-73053), i was amazed when i saw it, pretty recognizeable

That one looks pretty good too, and uses the proper commonly used camo uniforms as well.

lurpdog101 wrote:That's the one. The uniform and gear looked pretty accurate, and I liked it as well as fact it stands out amongst all the russian figures, so I am building small squad. I even have someone pricing up a 1/6 BMP2 to see if that will be achievable.

That would be something to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum