OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best budget Bruce lee components???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best budget Bruce lee components??? Empty Best budget Bruce lee components??? Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:30 am

teamweapon

So i just watched the final game of death, which was great!
quite a lot of incite into how Bruce worked on set, even though the run time at 4+ hours is a bit much its quite a relaxing piece of cinema and dosnt drag at all.
Watching it i realized i dont have a bruce lee figure and i probably should as my figures tend to be cultural icons [mostly] of some kind or other.
What are peoples opinion of what is the best pieces to pick up? there are quite a few heads and other bits you can get but they all vary wildly in quality and price [price being key in this instance as im a tight arse!]
i think im going to go for the classic yellow jumpsuit as i just watched game of death.
Please show me what ya got Very Happy

2Best budget Bruce lee components??? Empty Re: Best budget Bruce lee components??? Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:18 am

Chip

I used mainly ZY...or was it ZC toys , kit , the body and suit . The head I have no idea but there are a few on eBay going around . I tried the Phicen Asian body , supposedly the best for Bruce Lee figures , but The ZY kit wouldn`t go on , it is also very tall for a general Asian Male I would think , to tall for Bruce if you want him beating on other figs . So I used again the ZY Bruce Lee body , the clothing is still a bit tight but does fit . I hand made the weapons . I have the Game of Death yellow suit , I plan to put this on the Phicen body , but not got round to it yet . See link .

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5516-enter-the-dragon?highlight=Enter+the+Dragon

3Best budget Bruce lee components??? Empty Re: Best budget Bruce lee components??? Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:26 am

teamweapon

Chip wrote:I used mainly ZY...or was it ZC toys , kit , the body and suit . The head I have no idea but there are a few on eBay going around . I tried the Phicen Asian body , supposedly the best for Bruce Lee figures , but The ZY kit wouldn`t go on , it is also very tall for a general Asian Male I would think , to tall for Bruce if you want him beating on other figs . So I used again the ZY Bruce Lee body , the clothing is still a bit tight but does fit . I hand made the weapons . I have the Game of Death yellow suit , I plan to put this on the Phicen body , but not got round to it yet . See link .

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5516-enter-the-dragon?highlight=Enter+the+Dragon

NICE set of pics! when i used the search to look for BL stuff that didnt come up?
it was the head i was struggling with mostly? i agree with you on the phicen asian body it always looked over stretched out to me? i know the hot toys set looks good but the price of it is ridiculous, there was also a recent licenced set that came out but thats now gone and was pricey to start with, cant remember the company that put it out either?
there seems to be more heads on ali the ebay at the minute but that always changes Smile

4Best budget Bruce lee components??? Empty Re: Best budget Bruce lee components??? Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:48 am

Chip

Yeah stuff soon disappears in the 1/6 world these days , think you gotta bite the bullet sometimes , and if you like it get it , next week it will either of gone up or sold out Very Happy Hopefully you will get some other peeps chime in with what they done .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum