OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:41 am

teamweapon

Toyboy wrote:
teamweapon wrote:https://rossi-shop.nl/diecast-16-scale

Thank you for the link!
took me a while to get round to it [same as with actually ordering one haha] but got there in the end Smile
not sure the bikes are exactly what you are looking for but for E50 they are cheap enough

27I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:37 am

Toyboy

teamweapon wrote:
Toyboy wrote:
teamweapon wrote:https://rossi-shop.nl/diecast-16-scale

Thank you for the link!
took me a while to get round to it [same as with actually ordering one haha] but got there in the end Smile
not sure the bikes are exactly what you are looking for but for E50 they are cheap enough

I ordered Newray Honda CBR1000 for the next project on Amazon.
I think if this project goes well, I will try to buy the Ducati from the website you shared I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 1f600

28I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:35 pm

Randam Hajile

Cool custom bike! Seems you also like Cyberpunk settings like me. I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 1f44d I'm looking forward to see what your new ride will look like...

29I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:52 pm

Toyboy

Randam Hajile wrote:Cool custom bike! Seems you also like Cyberpunk settings like me. I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 1f44d I'm looking forward to see what your new ride will look like...

Thank you!
Yes, I love cyberpunk styles, and most of 1:6 action figures I got so far is somewhat cyberpunk style.
Next bike will be cyberpunk style, although I do not think I can make it like real super detailed futuristic one, but I will try to paint it with vivid colors.
Let's see how it will turn out.

30I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:57 pm

GregT

excellent mods on this, I've always shied away from the 1200C because I didn't know what could be done with it.
your changes make all the difference, from a toy to a 1/6 centerpiece.... bravo!

31I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Sat Sep 23, 2023 11:13 pm

Toyboy

Thank you!
I like how it turned out.
It's too bad we do not have too many option for 1/6scale motorcycles.

32I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle - Page 2 Empty Re: I customized 1:6 scale motorcycle Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:24 pm

GregT

these are easy to disassemble and re-paint--
https://www.ebay.com/itm/355021421126
(this one has a broken left hand grip, simple fix)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum