OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Good Han series-Flower Monk Shangruzhen #T-010A(Inverted Wailing Willow Edition#T-010B)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice little Willow. Um, but he looks different than in the movie. jk Smile

Cool set. I like the look of this

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Cool figure and diorama!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool set. I'm loving both the figure and the diorama, and those accessories. The chicks in the nest are a great touch I would have never seen coming.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The diorama and the birds are my favorite part.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: Twelve o'clock: 1/6 Good Han series-Flower Monk Shangruzhen #T-010A(Inverted Wailing Willow Edition#T-010B) 1f10

Diana

Diana
He looks fantastic!! That last photo of him before the bird pics looks stunning!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum