OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAMComix

BAMComix
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217176131_2260cf2cd0_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217176111_3005b487a9_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217564454_6bde0423ac_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53216301957_2eb91c0af4_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217176086_73bfa673b0_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53216301917_f6f2314bfe_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217564354_b144d98324_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53217175971_f8482880cd_c
Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 53216301887_c20a55c73b_c

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Nice work, Dal. Have you messed around with her movable eyes yet?

With all these iterations of Grogu (Baby Yoda), I have more versions of that little guy than any other character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2012 wrote:Nice work, Dal. Have you messed around with her movable eyes yet?

With all these iterations of Grogu (Baby Yoda), I have more versions of that little guy than any other character.

Cheers Mark, I must admit, I haven't had too much of a chance yet to play around with the eyes, but I'm looking forward to trying them Very Happy . Yeah, Grogu is definitely the star of the Madalorian!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you're enjoying the set. I got some of the pieces parted out. Even got a Grogu, although I am miffed at them at still not making a properly articulated one. If Hasbro can make a decently articulated Salacious Crumb in 1:18 scale, why can't Hot Toys make a properly articulated Grogu in 1:6 scale?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I'm glad you're enjoying the set. I got some of the pieces parted out. Even got a Grogu, although I am miffed at them at still not making a properly articulated one. If Hasbro can make a decently articulated Salacious Crumb in 1:18 scale, why can't Hot Toys make a properly articulated Grogu in 1:6 scale?

Indeed. And to have his sack be one solid sculpted piece to boot. Howard just cuts too many corners.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Wars DX21 Ashoka Tano & Grogu - Sixth Scale Collectors Set. 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
Yes, I must admit, I thought Grogu clothes would've been material too? but at the end of the day, he does look good.

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Cool figure, Dal! Your pictures of her look amazing. It reminds me that I got my hands on a HT Clone Wars-Ahsoka last year during a Black Friday-Sale, but haven't even opened the box yet. Sad

BAMComix

BAMComix
Randam Hajile wrote:Cool figure, Dal! Your pictures of her look amazing. It reminds me that I got my hands on a HT Clone Wars-Ahsoka last year during a Black Friday-Sale, but haven't even opened the box yet. Sad

Thanks so much Ralf, mean a lot mate cheers . I have often looked at the clone wars figure, she looks amazing! I look forward to seeing your pics of her bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum