OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: PD-TOYS: 1/6 Rihanna ( complete set of )& movable platinum silicone female body ( separate element )(NSFW!!!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Brand name: PD-TOYS
Product number: PDTOYS-C1
Product name: Rihanna

Product ratio: 1/6
Official selling price: 998 yuan ( does not include postage )
Deposit: 300 yuan
-Resin head sculpture
-Artistic hair transplant
-Semi-pack of glue movable female body
-Red coat * 1 piece
-Red shoes * 1 pair

Brand:PD-TOYS
Product number: PDTOYS-C1 Product name: Rihanna Official selling price: 998 RMB (not including shipping cost)
Deposit: 300 RMB
Scale: 1/6
-resin head
-implanted hair
-action female figure
-red coat
-red shoes

Female - NEW PRODUCT: PD-TOYS: 1/6 Rihanna ( complete set of )& movable platinum silicone female body ( separate element )(NSFW!!!) 15214210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: PD-TOYS: 1/6 Rihanna ( complete set of )& movable platinum silicone female body ( separate element )(NSFW!!!) 15214310
Female - NEW PRODUCT: PD-TOYS: 1/6 Rihanna ( complete set of )& movable platinum silicone female body ( separate element )(NSFW!!!) 15214710

Brand name: PD-TOYS
Product number: PDTOYS- S1
Product name: PD-TOYS movable platinum silicone female body

Product ratio: 1/6(Middle chest )
Official selling price: 398 yuan ( not included mail )
Deposit: 200 yuan
Skin color: white skin
-Platin silicone integrated process
-Internal alloy skeleton
-Mobile fingers
-Simulation skin color details
-Attach head connector
-Physiological details can be selected with or without
-This product does not contain the bracket shown in the picture

Brand:PD-TOYS
Product number: PDTOYS-S1 Product name: Action Silicone Female Body
Scale: 1/6 (medium breast) Official selling price: 398 RMB (not including shipping cost)
Deposit: 200 RMB
Skin color: white
-Integrated molding process
-Built-in alloy skeleton -Skin tone details -Action fingers
-Offer header connectors -Physiological details can be selected with or without -This product does not include the bracket shown in the picture

Female - NEW PRODUCT: PD-TOYS: 1/6 Rihanna ( complete set of )& movable platinum silicone female body ( separate element )(NSFW!!!) 15240810

DUE TO THE NATURE OF THESE NEXT THREE IMAGES THEY ARE UNDER A SPOILER TAG (THE EDITING WAS NOT DONE BY MYSELF, BUT THE ORIGINAL POSTER/MANUFACTURER):

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20492301/8098][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/20/49/23/01/15241010.jpg[/img][/url]:

#newproduct #PD-Toys #Rihanna #SiliconeBody #female #accessory

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Are those real pics? It's looking a lot like CGI to me. I really liked the proportions of the body, the shape of the breasts obeying the laws of physics (not just a round bubble), the broader hips... I just think they could've thicken the calves a bit more. It seems like the nipples are already painted, that's nice too.
My main curiosity here is how well articulated will those hands be, cuz a seamless wrist with fully articulated hands is a great idea in concept, and I really hope they can deliver it. Who knows, we can see this in a future TBL body.

Compared to TBL, which skin tone do you guys think this one is?

Depending on the pricing, I think I'm gonna PO it for my Morrigan. I bought the S53 body for her, but this one seems even better.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I had to google "Rihanna red suit"... so it turns out she wore a red jumpsuit for her Super Bowl performance.

I wonder if the Rihanna body, which is so suspiciously covered up, is the same skintone as the head, i guess not.
And the last pic of the head looks like 99% Alicia Keys to me.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What a weird set. Why is a Rihanna headsculpt on a pale body? I mean, what is the point of that seamless body under a full body suit?

Am I missing something??

The body shape and style looks interesting, but I'm baffled why it's being presented in this manner...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gooboo

I saw this posted earlier on BBICN and while I like the overall shape of the body, there's something a bit suspicious about the promotional pictures here.

400 yuan is about $55, which is less than the cost of a TBLeague figure. $55 for a platinum silicone, completely seamless body? At that level of quality? Seems a little suspicious. Some people on BBICN also questioned whether these were digital renderings.

If this thing actually comes out, I might buy it out of sheer curiosity, but I wouldn't be surprised if the mass produced versions aren't very good.

Ileg01

Does somebody know where I could pre order this figure?

Diana

Diana
If I see this at any of my trusted stores I might be inclined to risk, but I agree that this is a strange release. The head, while recognisable, looks cheap. And a little corss-eyed.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Divided on the head sculpt. Looks nice in the last photo, but it might end up so different in hand. The body looks promising (in general), especially if $55, although its articulation, poseability, and durability remain to be seen.

blackpool

blackpool
that looks shady... Poor Rihanna, they had to say her name so we could have a clue about who is that vintage barbie headsculpt. The outfit is cool, it's in fact the attire she wore for the superbowl half time show, but I don't find it very iconic.

the body looks very interesting, the seamless ankles are something I've been looking for for a while now, but again the pics look more like 3D renderings than photography...

Let's wait and see!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:that looks shady... Poor Rihanna, they had to say her name so we could have a clue about who is that vintage barbie headsculpt. The outfit is cool, it's in fact the attire she wore for the superbowl half time show, but I don't find it very iconic.

the body looks very interesting, the seamless ankles are something I've been looking for for a while now, but again the pics look more like 3D renderings than photography...

Let's wait and see!
I'd trust your professional eye on this one. Smile

ukshaun

ukshaun
I came here expecting to see 'Rihanna'
..and, to be honest, i am disappointed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Valiarde

Valiarde
ukshaun wrote:I came here expecting to see 'Rihanna'

tbh I don't even know how she looks like Razz

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I came here expecting to see 'Rihanna'

tbh I don't even know how she looks like Razz
She was in the Battleship movie. That's all I know her from (although I'm well aware that she is a successful artist).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum