OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Features:

Exquisite head carving X1
Red dress X1
White skirt X1
Handgun (metal material) X1
Spear gun (metal material) X1
Pair of shoes X1
Tattoo water stickers X4

Note: Figure body in display is TBLeague S52A Pale skin body

***Figure body is NOT included***

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14560910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14561110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14561610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14561810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562410
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562510
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14562910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14563210
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 14563410

#newproduct #NineCraftsmen #CrazyGirl #costumeset #female #accessory #movie-based #comicbook

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The head sculpt is a bit of a miss, but I like this overall. This version of Harley should have been made by HT when they made the Shark guy. Missed opportunity by them. This will suffice, but I’ll probably swap the head with one of the HT versions if possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Nine Craftsmen: J-004 1/6 Scale Crazy Girl costume set 1f10

Diana

Diana
The head may not look much like her, but I really like it nonetheless and would be tempted to give her a restyling. (Since I have too many of those projects lying around I'll pass.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, it is a bit off in the likeness, but I can't decide whether I like it or not overall. Niches are meant to be filled, and this is good, although I would have been interested in someone making some different, unrepresented characters.

ukshaun

ukshaun
I came here to see if OneSixthFigures had mentioned this figure?
It looks like it has been listed here on New Product.

Fact is, i became aware of the figure via YouTube today.
The die-cast golden Javelin looks rather something.

The figure looks ok. Portrait likeness is a fail.
Tattoos look good. The body with the amount of joints on view, is a fail.
Dancer Harley also featured joints on show.

I noticed in the image above, there are no joints as the body is TBLeague silicone/rubber.

-

EDIT:
It seems the guy in the video over on YouTube was using the Hot Toys body.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum