OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Once the heart of the Ghost crew during the age of the Empire, Hera Syndulla continues to serve as the captain of her ship while fighting for freedom from oppression as a general in the New Republic during an era of reconstruction. A gifted pilot with a knack for dogfighting with TIE fighters and a steadfast leader who was instrumental in leading the successful Lothal rebellion, Syndulla is now a mother, veteran, and general.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the 1/6th scale Hera Syndulla collectible figure inspired by Star Wars: Ahsoka.

The greatly detailed collectible figure is specially crafted with authentic styling featuring a skillfully crafted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system and articulated lekku, specialized body to portray Hera Syndulla’s physique, finely tailored outfit and jacket with embroidery design, a blaster, an utility bag with tools, a tracking device and a display base!

The Hera Syndulla collectible figure is going to be an extraordinary companion for your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS113
PRODUCT NAMEHERA SYNDULLA
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF HERA SYNDULLA IN STAR WARS: AHSOKA
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Hera SyndullaTM Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hera Syndulla in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system
- Highly-accurate facial expression, make up, and skin texture
- Newly sculpted green lekku embedded with bendable wires and sculpted flight cap and goggles
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Eight (Cool pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of accessory holding hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) brown colored jacket with stylized collar and embroidery design
- One (1) brown colored shirt
- One (1) pair of brown colored gauntlets
- One (1) pair of orange colored pants
- One (1) brown colored pistol holster belt
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster

Accessories:
- One (1) patterned utility bag with tools
- One (1) tracking device
- One (1) communicator
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1103
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2102
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3103
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4104
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5102
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6103
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 799
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 899
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 996
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10108
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11104
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12104
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13103
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1494
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1593
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1681
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1772
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1865
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1957

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #Ahsoka #HeraSyndulla #female #Sci-Fi #Disney+

Valiarde

Valiarde
Not seen the series, but this looks super good Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Can't have enough Star Wars aliens. Especially A Twi'lek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

BAMComix

BAMComix
My next purchase!

teamweapon

not really one for me, BUT they didnt show what shes got in the trunk!! haha
while i pay no heed to such online drivel, i couldnt help but come across what people were saying about her and would have thought at least a side shot would have been taken.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6028

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

valentin

valentin
Here's the internet vibes......
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE M68pbv10

Though.... for me, I would actually buy her because she's a rebel alien character, of rank general, in star wars, that's been sadly lacking thus far.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Exactly. I don’t care if she has junk in her trunk, I want this for the fact she’s an alien.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
This is an excellent figure, and they have captured her pefectly. Sculpt looks amazing, and even captured her physique! Easy pre-order just done as already have Sabine and Chopper on pre-order

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:This is an excellent figure, and they have captured her pefectly. Sculpt looks amazing, and even captured her physique! Easy pre-order just done as already have Sabine and Chopper on pre-order

I have all three on PO as well. Curious if they’ll do Thrawn.

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Stryker2012 wrote:
lurpdog101 wrote:This is an excellent figure, and they have captured her pefectly. Sculpt looks amazing, and even captured her physique! Easy pre-order just done as already have Sabine and Chopper on pre-order

I have all three on PO as well. Curious if they’ll do Thrawn.

I have no doubt they will haha. I'm hoping for Ahsoka in white, Thrawn, Ezra, Huyang, Baylan Skoll and Shin, maybe Enoch and a night trooper

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like her a lot, although I have not seen the show. Of course, I'd rather they did Oola, and in the back of my mind I'm constantly thinking "can this be modified easily/successfully enough?"

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I loved Hera in the animated Rebels series and always wanted to make a 1/6 version of her. However, I wish they had done a live action show about her set EARLIER rather than later because

SPOILER

Spoiler:

...but other than that, she looks great. I still refuse to watch Disney+ shows for a slew of reasons I won't bore you all with, but I will grant that they did at least manage to do a good job translating the animated designs into live action for this one.

I also like Chopper, but I have too many PO's at the moment, so not sure I can pre-order either of them right now. While I may actually have a job at the moment, it's still not enough to keep up with the sheer amount of HT products being released lately.

When it comes to Twi'leks, I know some people are wanting Oola, but I'm personally waiting for Aayla Secura. I had intended on making a custom version of her as well, but struggled to get the skin colour right. So I decided to wait and see if they make one.... might be a while, but given all my other ongoing WIP projects it might be worth the wait.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:I loved Hera in the animated Rebels series and always wanted to make a 1/6 version of her. However, I wish they had done a live action show about her set EARLIER rather than later because

SPOILER

Spoiler:

...but other than that, she looks great. I still refuse to watch Disney+ shows for a slew of reasons I won't bore you all with, but I will grant that they did at least manage to do a good job translating the animated designs into live action for this one.

I also like Chopper, but I have too many PO's at the moment, so not sure I can pre-order either of them right now. While I may actually have a job at the moment, it's still not enough to keep up with the sheer amount of HT products being released lately.

When it comes to Twi'leks, I know some people are wanting Oola, but I'm personally waiting for Aayla Secura. I had intended on making a custom version of her as well, but struggled to get the skin colour right. So I decided to wait and see if they make one.... might be a while, but given all my other ongoing WIP projects it might be worth the wait.

Sky, if you want a more reasonably priced Chopper to go with this, try this:

https://www.amazon.com/STAR-WARS-Animatronic-Movement-Interactive/dp/B0BDHHCJ82/ref=sr_1_1?

And here are some comparison pics from a user over at the Freaks (name escapes me) with other 1/6 figures (including R2) (weathered to fit in).

female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6030
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6031
female - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: AHSOKA™ HERA SYNDULLA 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6029

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooooh, that looks awesome!! Thanks for pointing it out, I wouldn’t have known of it otherwise.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Just like Mark (Stryker2012), I too have Hera, and Sabine on pre-order. I'm hoping to add Chopper to that number at some point.

Diana

Diana
There she is, and she looks fantastic!! Loved her on the show, too. But I don't need her in my collection.

White Ahsoka however will be an instant PO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum