OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Everyone has a girl next door-
The big eyes of black paint are mysterious.
Soft and full red lips, charming.
Beautiful and straight nose, petite and exquisite.
The beautiful and sliding pink face is blown away.
Freshly baked buns are very warped.

Meng, two or eight years old, with a wealthy family, parents are doctors, and tutoring is very strict. Parents hope she can become a doctor. However, the cute rebellion from an early age, like most teenagers, she was independent and confused during adolescence, wandering between calmness and anxiety, looking for a little bit different in her ordinary life. Probably, we all grew up like this.

In the new school year, Meng is“ Out-of-school ” class students. In this fascinating “ out-of-school ”, you will always hear the sound inexplicably, saying that it is not correct to hear it, like it is naturally generated in the body, and it seems to be from nothingness. Come, you can't feel the distance without direction.

“ You are finally here ”, the sound is familiar and strange, and you close your eyes to follow the guidance of the sound. I don’t know how long it has passed. You opened your eyes. The front is a black door. The door clearly read four words ” that pool ” pushed open the door and ushered in a sacred light, not in,Photographed — group photo……

1/6“Girl next door” “Xiaomeng” (Mandy) “ Out-of-schoolseries”Head carvingIncluding:

-1 delicate Mandy (Little Cute) Head carving (Movable eyes)
1. Head shape
-I8-H004A – A Hairstyle
-I8-H004B – B Hairstyle
-I8-H004C – C Hairstyle
-I8-H004D – D Hairstyle
-I8-H004E – E Hairstyle

Date of sale: 2024 year No. 1 beginning of season

** The final product may be slightly different from the prototype.
** If all information is changed, no further notice will be given.

(C) 2023 i8 Toys Company Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09330310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09334910
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09335710
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09335711
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09335810
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09342110
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09342811
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09342810
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09342910
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09342911
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09345310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09350211
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09350213
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09350212
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09350310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353310
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353311
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353312
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353411
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353412
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09353410
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360610
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360611
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360710
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360711
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360811
I8Toys - NEW PRODUCT: i8TOYS: “Little Cute MANDY” 1/6 Movable Eye Carving #I8-H004 09360810

#newproduct #i8Toys #LittleCuteMandy #female #headsculpt #accessory

Diana

Diana
I appreciate the somewhat relaxed expression. 
C doesn't work for me because of those bangs. E is boring. I like A. But even though B steals the show in terms of cuteness, the sporty presentation of D has me tempted... Still don't see me turning her into a warrior though...

Still too young looking for me. Rolling Eyes

PLEASE i8 give us a mature release of this quality!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I almost regret I just ordered Yuki. I like this one too. The appearance, while still young and cute (which is not always something one needs in a collection), has just a tad more "character", which adds a tad more realism, for me. I also like A, B, and D best. And I do wish they would get us some more mature characters, but perhaps this is just not their thing.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I like these as well. B is too cute for words and my immediate favorite, although C is nice also in the running for me.

I’m not a fan of the bangs but ponytails and pigtails look nice when they’re up high like these. Maybe I need to expand my armed schoolgirl brigade. LOL

Zes

Zes
i8TOYS is really milking this face mold. Many of their releases use the same head sculpt, just with different paint apps and rooted hair.

Triniarin

Triniarin
Nice face, BTW this face pretty similar to that face which using Jiaou in their promos, for teen body and student set. (but different eyes, upd. i`ve mistaken - eyes same too)
Also, pre sale for half year ... very long wait( (but i think its common in collectibles hobby)

Zes

Zes
I wish this had better hairstyle options. I might grab one just to reroot the hair.

Honestly surprised by the far release date. I could be wrong, but is this not Zero's exact face mold? I figured this would've been a December-January release.

Anastasiia

Anastasiia
Triniarin wrote:Nice face, BTW this face pretty similar to that face which using Jiaou in their promos, for teen body and student set. (but different eyes, upd. i`ve mistaken - eyes same too)

That's actually Yuki headsculpt with repainted lips Smile

Zes wrote:I wish this had better hairstyle options. I might grab one just to reroot the hair.

Honestly surprised by the far release date. I could be wrong, but is this not Zero's exact face mold? I figured this would've been a December-January release.

I have the Zero headsculpt, and it's nothing like this head. Zero has sharper features, straight nose with slight bump, pouty upper lip, pronounced chin and a bit downturned eyes. Mandy has upturned nose and eyes, and overall softer features.

i8toys' headsculpts may look similar due to their distinct style, but they're actually all differen molds.

That said, the Mandy sculp is out, and she looks so much better on real pictures to me! Deciding between D and E, I've settled on D and eagerly wait for her now Laughing

There are some pictures on the official i8toys weibo account https://weibo.com/u/6612369332?tabtype=feed
A review of all heads https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=399849&extra=&page=1
And video review of B and E https://youtu.be/v2QlwsGuvWI?si=Dm0a-F0rVYNUnwGB

There are also reviews with photos on Taobao

Zes

Zes
Anastasiia wrote:
Zes wrote:I wish this had better hairstyle options. I might grab one just to reroot the hair.

I have the Zero headsculpt, and it's nothing like this head. Zero has sharper features, straight nose with slight bump, pouty upper lip, pronounced chin and a bit downturned eyes. Mandy has upturned nose and eyes, and overall softer features.

i8toys' headsculpts may look similar due to their distinct style, but they're actually all differen molds.

That said, the Mandy sculp is out, and she looks so much better on real pictures to me! Deciding between D and E, I've settled on D and eagerly wait for her now Laughing

There are some pictures on the official i8toys weibo account https://weibo.com/u/6612369332?tabtype=feed
A review of all heads https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=399849&extra=&page=1
And video review of B and E https://youtu.be/v2QlwsGuvWI?si=Dm0a-F0rVYNUnwGB

There are also reviews with photos on Taobao

You're right; I saw the difference when I had the Zero head sculpt in hand. It's actually quite unique and not like i8Toys other sculpts. Zero is probably my favorite sculpt of theirs.

The final pictures of Mandy look great.

Diana

Diana
Wow, my collector heart really doesn't want to miss out. Again. Passing on these i8 sculpts is really hard, but I just don't need teen heads! And I don't need them sitting in their boxes along with all the other heads either! 

*sigh*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum