OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Name: ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series 1/6 collectible movable figure LITTLE SHADOW

Price: RMB 990
Deposit: RMB 190
Final payment: RMB 800
Shipping time: first quarter of 2024

Attributes:
ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) classic characters return
Old style painting
Newly designed semi-realistic style head sculpt
Messenger bag with Little Shadow signature skull candle
25 movable joints, Underverse patented body

include:
11.6” joint movable UV body*1 body
Head sculpt*1
Printed T-shirt*1 piece
Classic sports zipper sweatshirt*1 piece
Slim fit denim trousers*1 pair
Messenger bag*1 only
Skeleton bomb*1
Hand type*2 pairs (including relaxed hand type*1 pair, fist type*1 pair)
High-top canvas shoes (canvas shoe type, made of PVC) *1 pair

Material:
PVC, ABS, fabric

Produced by Underverse
Design: Ashley Wood
(C) 2023UNDERVERSE LTD
(C) 2023 7174PTY LTD

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0126
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0227
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0326
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0426
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0524
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0624
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0724
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 0823

#newproduct #Underverse #AdventureKartel #LittleShadow #female #stylized #AshleyWood #modern

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sharp and effective, though not something I'd collect. I do like it more than some other Ashley Wood designs.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I feel the same, Ian. Not something I need, but she’s cute, and I like the style.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 1f10

3Afr

3Afr
I pre-ordered the second version, for UVClub members... bonus with an extra head.
Back to basics with this version, slightly different from the old ThreeA versions.
I especially notice the much wider hips.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW Little10

Diana

Diana
3Afr wrote:I pre-ordered the second version, for UVClub members... bonus with an extra head.
Back to basics with this version, slightly different from the old ThreeA versions.

NICE! I would love to see some photos of her when you get her. Smile

3Afr

3Afr
Diana wrote:
3Afr wrote:I pre-ordered the second version, for UVClub members... bonus with an extra head.

NICE! I would love to see some photos of her when you get her. Smile

I will do this in a few months Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think this is a double-post. Though I still find it easier to like than other Ashley Wood stuff.

Diana

Diana
GubernatorFan wrote:I think this is a double-post. Though I still find it easier to like than other Ashley Wood stuff.

I've removed the double post and transferred the additional hashtags. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I think this is a double-post. Though I still find it easier to like than other Ashley Wood stuff.

I've removed the double post and transferred the additional hashtags. Smile
Perfect. We'll get the hang of it, eventually. Smile

3Afr

3Afr
First figures delivered to China, in the photo the figure on the right is an old ThreeA version. the last photo is the second head of the special edition. newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW Mmexpo11
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW Mmexpo12newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW Mmexpo13

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Very cute. She turned out great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
Not something i would buy.
I do like the style. It reminds me of the cartoon band The Gorillaz

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

3Afr

3Afr
... 2 new photos.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 006t7b11
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 006t7b10

teamweapon

3Afr wrote:... 2 new photos.

newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 006t7b11
newproduct - NEW PRODUCT: UNDERVERSE ADVENTUREKARTEL (Adventure Cartel) series LITTLE SHADOW 006t7b10

WOW!!!!! that a vast improvement!!
really nice figure you picked up Very Happy

ukshaun

ukshaun
The figure appears to have an improved mouth shape.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

3Afr

3Afr
ukshaun wrote:The figure appears to have an improved mouth shape.

There are a dozen "lttle shadow" versions from ThreeA, and I think almost all of them have different mouths... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum