OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212710

Brand: MMMTOYS
Name: 1/6leisure table and chair
No: M2335
Product weight: (The final weight of the product is subject to factory shipment)
M2335A: 480g
M2335B:560g
M2335C: 553g
M2335D: 520g
Material: metal, rubber, leather
Product size:
Circular chair:10.5(L) × 10.5(W) × 11.5(H) cm
Round table:13.5(L) × 13.5(W) × 11.5(H) cm
Long chair:15.5(L) × 10(W) × 13(H) cm
Long Table:17.5(L) × 10.5(W) × 9(H) cm
Packing box size:52(L) × 36(W) × 56.5(H) cm
Preorder is available before: 27.11.2023
Release in: Second quarter of 2024
Notice: can combined at will
Package list:
M2335A: Circular chair×2, Round table×1
M2335B: Circular chair×2, Long Table×1
M2335C: Long chair×1, Long Table×1
M2335D: Long chair×1, Round table×1

NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212610
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212711
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212712
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212713
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212810
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212811
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212813
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212812
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212910
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212911
NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 12212912

#newproduct #MMMToys #LeisureTable&Chair #furniture #accessory

davidd

davidd
As I look at these sets I'm thinking that looks pretty nifty! Then I begin wondering if I could make something like this for practically zero cost if I can find my hacksaw and wire cutters. At that point I realize I would likely cut myself pretty severely, get blood all over the place, and end up with stitches and an Emergency Room bill.

Ovy

Ovy
davidd wrote:As I look at these sets I'm thinking that looks pretty nifty! Then I begin wondering if I could make something like this for practically zero cost if I can find my hacksaw and wire cutters. At that point I realize I would likely cut myself pretty severely, get blood all over the place, and end up with stitches and an Emergency Room bill.

But free red paint, think positive.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:
davidd wrote:As I look at these sets I'm thinking that looks pretty nifty! Then I begin wondering if I could make something like this for practically zero cost if I can find my hacksaw and wire cutters. At that point I realize I would likely cut myself pretty severely, get blood all over the place, and end up with stitches and an Emergency Room bill.

But free red paint, think positive.

Laughing

The branding annoys me. If I were to build something like that for my own garden I'd paint it over. And not choose red, but I suppose this has more of a gaming room or man cave feel to it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Diana wrote:The branding annoys me. If I were to build something like that for my own garden I'd paint it over. And not choose red, but I suppose this has more of a gaming room or man cave feel to it.

Yeah, the branding totally kills it. Not just any branding per se but having those "MMMToys." The stylized Brand with the 3 "M" letters, I could almost live with, although it suggests the figures are sitting in some kind of commercial furniture rather than something homemade, which I'd prefer. But at least it's abstract. Then the actual words "MMMToys," which totally destroys any pretence of the appearance of Real Life furniture. Something like "MMM Furniture" wouldn't have injured credibility as much. Don't know what they were thinking, it's like "toys," as a deliberate sabotage of the concept that something 1/6 is trying to look as if it's "real." They could at least have made them optional decals. Is this the result purely of ego on the part of the guy whose initials are M M M?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Honestly, I find the design of these pretty ugly. I wouldn’t want something like this in my own Man-Cave. I suppose some hipster-douche might find these “cool,” but this just screams “trying too hard.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: MMMToys: 1/6 Leisure table and chair M2335 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't really love them, but I do think they are nifty. Yet, like most of you, I agree the branding kills it (especially when spelled out).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum