OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Story extra: Catherine ( i8- 72C323D / i8- 72C323S)

In a parallel universe, there is a version different from the real world. Catherine here is only half the height of the real version, and is a smaller version (1/12) of the Silent Dog number 72C323. She is called 72C323S.

Also facing the threat of the Worm Witch, Catherine was sent to complete the mission of annihilation. The Witch Countermeasures Committee still exists, and its mission is to track down and eliminate potential threats-witches who worship demons and pursue supernatural powers. As a subordinate of the committee, the Silent Dog Force is a special armed force responsible for destroying witches.

The Worm Witch's hiding cave is not the first "Witch's House" Catherine has cleaned, but it is the largest one so far. As the Witch's House grows in size, the threats become more dire. During this time, Catherine has deeply realized how terrifying the twisted and fanatical witches in the dark corners of the earth are. The battles she fought against humans during her time as a mercenary were nothing compared to this.

In order to destroy the Worm Witch and her familiars, Catherine used up almost all the ammunition she carried.

However, when she breathed a sigh of relief, she discovered a new cave entrance under the Worm Witch's body, which was like an abyss swallowing light. There was a faint, low "rustling" sound coming from inside the cave.

As long as the Witch exists, the Silent Hound's mission will never end. They are humans' dark scouts, hounds that hunt witches. Catherine held the submachine gun tightly and walked towards the darker depths of the cave.

1/12 “Katherine” Katherine ( Serene Hound :registered: series) action figure list includes:

- 1/12 girl's movable body, height about 15 cm Female skeleton body with articulation *1PC
- Katherine 's Head Sculpt Normal expression with hair "Katherine" Head Sculpt Normal expression with hair * 1PC
- Ordinary Hands *8PCS
-White uniform short sleeve shirt *1pc
-Blue mini ultra short vest skirtBlue uniform suspender skirt *1pc
- Blue sleeve *2pcs
-Blue Thigh stockings *2pcs
- Tactical sling *1pc
- Brown arm guard (built-in) *2pcs
- Green boots with calf (built-in) *2pcs
-Dark gray thigh armor * 2pcs
-Gray knee armor *2 Gray knee armor *2pcs
- MP7A1 submachine gun MP7A1 Submachine gun *1pc

Deluxe version (i8-72C323S) is equipped with :
-Army green hooded coat *1pc

Pre-order deadline: 2 December, 2023
Order deadline: December 2 , 2023
Earliest Arrival date: Early Q2, 2024
Sale date : Early Q2 2024

female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0148
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0248
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0347
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0447
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0545
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0645
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0745
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0844
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 0942
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 10136
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 11129
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 12126
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 13126
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 14115
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 15112
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 1698
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 1788
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 1879
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 1970
female - NEW PRODUCT: i8Toys 1/12 Pocket Toy Silent Dog Series Catherine/Katherine 2060

#i8Toys #SereneHound #female #modern

Visisonor

Visisonor
I've never heard of the 1/6 figure, or even of this character. Well, there is a video game but she doesn't seem to be related to it.

Looks interesting. If only her hair was rooted.
I like how promo pictures make fun of swapped accessories.

Diana

Diana
The hair didn't work for me in 1/6, so this ain't better. But I still welcome them joining the 1/12 market and hope for more.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it works better in this smaller scale.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum