OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Medusa Medusa 【 Silver/Golden 】(<PL2023-220A/B)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

3Afr

Video Review in detail...
They are really beautiful.
(Video in Chinese, Weibo source)

(Click at the bottom of the video to select 720 or 1080 version, if the 4K60 version is choppy or slow)

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4996538896941069?from=old_pc_videoshow

teamweapon

WOW that silver head is awesome! thats a nice set.
how come TBL get their product out SO much quicker than eveyrone else???

Stryker2012

Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:WOW that silver head is awesome! thats a nice set.

Unlike other companies, and very much the same as Exo-6, they put things up for PO that are already in the production stage.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
teamweapon wrote:WOW that silver head is awesome! thats a nice set.

Unlike other companies, and very much the same as Exo-6, they put things up for PO that are already in the production stage.
I didn't know that. How nice of them. Perhaps not always -- we never saw that overweight male body that was advertised years ago.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Zes

Zes
I'm a little disappointed to see that the snake tail is just a hollow tube where the body inserts into. But maybe that'll make body compatibility easier. I'll still try to get one when this set begins to be parted out.

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Medusa Medusa 【 Silver/Golden 】(<PL2023-220A/B) - Page 2 IMG-20240225-124322
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Medusa Medusa 【 Silver/Golden 】(<PL2023-220A/B) - Page 2 IMG-20240225-124446
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Medusa Medusa 【 Silver/Golden 】(<PL2023-220A/B) - Page 2 IMG-20240225-124504

Received this a day ago. The video link posted by 3Afr is pretty good, although it is in Mandarin.

I posted this to show that the HS replacement doesn't seems incompatible. The HS from version A cost almost half of the complete set. I am glad I bought this, as it is my dream figure for a long time.

Same treatment for a mermaid from TBL, perhaps?

oh, for all it's worth, the genitals details aren't present, up or down...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing and glad you go it!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She turned out great, the headsculpts in particular. Thanks for the quick overview!

While I am not really into the overly sexualised design, I do kinda wish I had spare funds to pick up one of those heads and make a custom version. :')

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
Thank you for the photos. She looks amazing! That's the combination I would have preferred, too, but I wasn't going to spend that kind of money on it, since it's not a must have for me. So it's nice to enjoy it through your photos. Smile

madnug

madnug
theres a color difference on each version, green and brown.. getting a parted head will have a color theme miss match with the over all color scheme

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks pretty good. Congrats.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague: 1/6 Medusa Medusa 【 Silver/Golden 】(<PL2023-220A/B) - Page 2 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum