OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

B.A.E.O.T.S.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty B.A.E.O.T.S. Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:08 pm

dadrab

dadrab
B.A.E.O.T.S. 53398551106_f8ef4a18d0_b

Bad Ass Elf On The Shelf.

Merry Christmas.

2B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:20 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice character! He certainly looks badass. Like a secret agent posing as Santa. Or perhaps a Bad Santa-type character. I did something like that a while back, but ended up stuffing the torso with cotton balls (which I also used to add white hair, bushy eyebrows, and beard) -- with limited success, because the pants were too tight to stuff that part of the torso too.

3B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:18 am

Diana

Diana
Haha! That gave me a good laugh. Thank you! Very Happy

4B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:06 am

Illusion

Illusion
lol! santa

nice decorative plates!

5B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:37 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Now all he needs is a weapon to fight off the Dark Elves.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

B.A.E.O.T.S. 1f10

6B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:44 pm

dadrab

dadrab
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice character! He certainly looks badass. Like a secret agent posing as Santa. Or perhaps a Bad Santa-type character. I did something like that a while back, but ended up stuffing the torso with cotton balls (which I also used to add white hair, bushy eyebrows, and beard) -- with limited success, because the pants were too tight to stuff that part of the torso too.

Very much appreciated, GF.
I considered (strongly) fattening up this guy, but it just didn't seem right.
As it was, the grandkids (and my kids, for that matter) got a hoot out of it. They kept wanting to get him for play, but he stayed in high places.

7B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:45 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Diana wrote:Haha! That gave me a good laugh. Thank you! Very Happy

Glad it did, Diana. That's what it was for. Thanks for looking.

8B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:46 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Illusion wrote:lol! santa

nice decorative plates!

I have my bride to that for those. Appreciate you noticing.

9B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Stryker2012 wrote:Now all he needs is a weapon to fight off the Dark Elves.

Thanks very much, Stryker, and, you're right. Almost got him one for a photo op. but got sidetracked at the time and never got back to it. First thing I know, Christmas is over and he's heading in for a long snooze until next year.
As for the weapon, there's always next year. santa

10B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
dadrab wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Nice character! He certainly looks badass. Like a secret agent posing as Santa. Or perhaps a Bad Santa-type character. I did something like that a while back, but ended up stuffing the torso with cotton balls (which I also used to add white hair, bushy eyebrows, and beard) -- with limited success, because the pants were too tight to stuff that part of the torso too.

Very much appreciated, GF.
I considered (strongly) fattening up this guy, but it just didn't seem right.
As it was, the grandkids (and my kids, for that matter) got a hoot out of it. They kept wanting to get him for play, but he stayed in high places.
I am delighted they enjoyed it, though not surprised. I imagine your hobby provides plenty of amusement for them.
Friendly reminder: to answer multiple postings, hit the "Multi-Quote" button for each, and then "Post Reply" near the bottom right, and type in-between the quoted text, as needed.

11B.A.E.O.T.S. Empty Re: B.A.E.O.T.S. Thu Jan 25, 2024 5:23 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Nice to see something from you again. I have always enjoyed all your posts. more of that. A cool Santa!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum