OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone bought clothes/heads from this website (help)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

helianthus

Bromier.com It's the website linked to from @jrahmier on instagram which seems to have really high quality pieces and I was thinking of purchasing something, but wantes to check with y'all who have more experience with different sites/vendors.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
helianthus wrote:Bromier.com It's the website linked to from @jrahmier on instagram which seems to have really high quality pieces and I was thinking of purchasing something, but wantes to check with y'all who have more experience with different sites/vendors.

I don't think I have seen it before, or at any rate I've never used it. Thanks for the link. But I don't know what to tell you about it.

helianthus

GubernatorFan wrote:
helianthus wrote:Bromier.com It's the website linked to from @jrahmier on instagram which seems to have really high quality pieces and I was thinking of purchasing something, but wantes to check with y'all who have more experience with different sites/vendors.

I don't think I have seen it before, or at any rate I've never used it. Thanks for the link. But I don't know what to tell you about it.

The work on their Instagram looks phenomenal, so I think I'll give it a shot - I'll update here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum