OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Moyan Culture+trickyman 1/6 MR.BONE Year of the Dragon Limited Action Figure Black Skin Color & Flesh Skin Color

Brand: Mo Yan Culture + Trickyman
Designer: ben + Lao Liu
Product name: MR.BONE Year of the Dragon 1/6 movable limited
Ratio: 1:6 movable
Price: 500 deposit, 600 repayment
Number of bodies: 130 bodies with black skin color / Flesh color 130 bodies, total limited to 150 bodies
Material: PVC + fabric
Accessories: plain body * 1, head sculpture * 1, replacement hands * 4, practice clothes, Taoist robe jacket (embroidered lining), functional shorts, socks, sneakers, Bucket hat, watch, magnetic mask*2, nunchucks, safety box
(the two versions have the same accessories, but the body/head sculpture/hair color are different)
Estimated shipping time: April 2024
Transportation method: SF Express on delivery Or Debon collect

NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 01173
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 02171
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 03167
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 04168
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 05163
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 06161
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 07154
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 08149
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 09142
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 10242
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 11232
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 12225
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 13215
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 14196
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 15189
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 16173
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 17151
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 18133
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 19119
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 20106
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 21102
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 2284
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 2370
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 2465
NEW PRODUCT: Moyan Culture+trickyman - MR.BONE Year of the Dragon (2 versions) 2560

#BruceLee #MoyanCulture #trickyman

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I am yet to get any trickyman stuff. As usual, I'd want to customize it, using more realistic heads. Luckily, there are plenty of renditions of Bruce Lee's likeness that would go with this outfit.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Mr. Bone ?
What is he? some sort of cartoon take on Bruce Lee ?
I like the samurai style face mask.
Who is the little guy ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

teamweapon

ukshaun wrote:Mr. Bone ?
What is he? some sort of cartoon take on Bruce Lee ?
I like the samurai style face mask.
Who is the little guy ?
i think its a collab between trickyman and mr. bone?
that jacket looks like a maharishi number from a couple of years ago.
looks nicely tailored as per usual from this team Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum