OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kira nerys review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kira nerys review Empty Kira nerys review Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:39 am

michael crawford

It's been a minute since I mentioned a review here, but the new EXO-6 DS9 Nerys is just too good to pass up. If you've been looking forward to more of the DS9 releases, she's a great sign of things to come.

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-021224a.htm

2Kira nerys review Empty Re: Kira nerys review Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:16 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the great review, Michael. I agree, the sculpt seems even stronger than their previous female ones. I do wish they had used two-part boots to allow for better ankle articulation, and from the looks of it, this boot should have been able to divide that way.
Are EXO-6 pretty much the only sixth-scale figures you get these days?

3Kira nerys review Empty Re: Kira nerys review Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:26 pm

michael crawford

Nope, just the most consistent with their releases. I have a least a dozen Hot Toys pre-orders I'm waiting on, but i've gotten much more picky with them now that they've jacked their prices up so much. I have one InArt coming, Aragorn, since he's the only one they've announced so far I felt I needed. Mars Toys Butler should be here in the next couple days, and Mondo's Man-Bat as well.

Asmus, threezero, sideshow...they just aren't doing much these days. I suspect the Mars Toys Alfred is going to be great, and I have several more figures on order from them.

4Kira nerys review Empty Re: Kira nerys review Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:44 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
michael crawford wrote:Nope, just the most consistent with their releases. I have a least a dozen Hot Toys pre-orders I'm waiting on, but i've gotten much more picky with them now that they've jacked their prices up so much. I have one InArt coming, Aragorn, since he's the only one they've announced so far I felt I needed. Mars Toys Butler should be here in the next couple days, and Mondo's Man-Bat as well.

Asmus, threezero, sideshow...they just aren't doing much these days. I suspect the Mars Toys Alfred is going to be great, and I have several more figures on order from them.
Thanks, looking forward to your reviews. Aragorn should be amazing, but I'll try not to jinx it. Collectorofmany just posted in-hand photos of Alfred, and he looks great.

5Kira nerys review Empty Re: Kira nerys review Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:50 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Thanks for the review.mshe dies look pretty good. Almost sorry I passed on her, but I was never a fan of DS9.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kira nerys review 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum