OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Marvel's Spider-Man 2
Peter Parker (Superior Suit)
1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 features an extensive range of suits for fans to explore and enjoy, and one of these suits is the Superior Suit. Inspired by the critically acclaimed Superior Spider-Man comic book series released by Marvel in 2013, this suit brings to life the distinct design and characteristics of the beloved character.

Adding onto the Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 collection, Hot Toys is excited to present the latest 1/6th scale Peter Parker (Superior Suit) collectible figure, bringing more options to your stylish display!

The game-inspired figure features a newly developed masked head with two pairs of interchangeable eye pieces, a hugely-poseable body for dynamic poses, meticulously tailored superior suit in red and black with asymmetric patterns and black spider emblem, newly designed metallic red spider pincers allowing great range of articulations, webbing accessories, hands in different gestures and a figure stand for display.

Display the Peter Parker (Superior Suit) figure alongside with other Spidey collection! This will sure to be something that you do not want to miss!
Specifications
  • Product CodeVGM61
  • Product NamePeter Parker (Superior Suit)
  • HeightApproximately 30cm tall
  • Points of Articulations30
  • Special FeaturesAuthentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker wearing Superior Suit in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game
  • Product Release DateApproximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker wearing Superior Suit in Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 game
- One (1) newly developed masked head with two (2) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create combinations of expressions
- Approximately 30cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with cobweb pattern and claws including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of web shooting hands
- One (1) pair of web swinging hands
- Two (2) pairs of gesture hands

Costume:
- One (1) newly developed red and black colored superior suit embossed with black trims, web pattern and spider emblem on chest
- Four (4) metallic red-colored highly articulated spider pincers

Accessories:
- Six (6) strings of webbing accessories in different shapes and lengths
- Specially designed dynamic figure stand with game logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2024 Marvel.
© 2024 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Pd170710
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Pd170711
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975135xnM
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975135j0K
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD170797513623G
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975136bjv
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD170797513628v
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD17079751380v7
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975139nUl
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975139fpY
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975140408
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975141v72
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975143Axf
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975145CMA
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD17079751460EA
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) PD1707975147vQv

#hottoys #marvel #spiderman #peterparker #male #superhero #videogame

Zes

Zes
This figure is absolutely gorgeous.

I am not a Dan Slott fan by any means (I hated what he did with the "One More Day" storyline), but I have to admit he cooked when making this Superior Spiderman design and with the original comic run back in 2013. The figure just exudes that Otto Octavius personality.

I am trying very hard to resist preordering this.

Diana

Diana
I'm glad I'm not a Spider-Man collector. Laughing
I'd only ever be interested in the simple Garfield version since that's what comes closest to the pure image I have of Spidey. Early days. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I have my Spider-Man "needs" covered, but this looks very cool and impressive.

Zes

Zes
Well, I caved. Couldn't be helped. This is one of my favorite designs after the Symbiote Suit and the Scarlet Spider (Kaine) suit.

Diana wrote:I'm glad I'm not a Spider-Man collector. Laughing
I'd only ever be interested in the simple Garfield version since that's what comes closest to the pure image I have of Spidey. Early days. Smile

Yeah, it's rough being a Spider-Man fan. Ever since Hot Toys acquired the rights to Insomniac's Spider-Man games, it has been a death sentence for our wallets. There are so many good releases. My quintessential Spider-Man figure is the Classic Suit from the PS4 videogame that Hot Toys made. I like it much more than the Garfeild suit; it looks straight from the comic book but modernized.

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Spider10

GubernatorFan wrote:I have my Spider-Man "needs" covered, but this looks very cool and impressive.

Oh, yeah? What do you have?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I have my Spider-Man "needs" covered, but this looks very cool and impressive.

I would have to dig it up and look, but it is a film-based figure very similar to the look you showed above. I forget at this point whether mine had the unmasked head or whether I bought that extra (I've bought many more unmasked heads than sets, in general).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:
This one, but now that I look at it, I like yours better. Not likely to get a new one though...

marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Mailbo13
marvel - NEW PRODUCT: Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Peter Parker (Superior Suit) Mailbo14

Zes

Zes
GubernatorFan wrote:
Zes wrote:
This one, but now that I look at it, I like yours better. Not likely to get a new one though...

Oh, that's the homecoming suit, I think. It's definitely a great suit since it closely resembles the classic suit. I'm not a fan of any of the Tom Holland figures myself, as he's a bit too small in stature when compared to a typical 1/6 figure in height and physique.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Lol great poc Ian. The pose of Spiderman in the first pic makes me laugh. It is like a competition where they present their created "machines" and waiting for the jury results who created the better one.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:Oh, that's the homecoming suit, I think. It's definitely a great suit since it closely resembles the classic suit. I'm not a fan of any of the Tom Holland figures myself, as he's a bit too small in stature when compared to a typical 1/6 figure in height and physique.

You're right. I did a little digging, and it is this one: Hot Toys, Spider-Man: Homecoming MMS425

Valiarde wrote:Lol great poc Ian. The pose of Spiderman in the first pic makes me laugh. It is like a competition where they present their created "machines" and waiting for the jury results who created the better one.

Thank you very much, Simon. This was in the useful items thread, advertising the piggy bank mail boxes, which can be used in our scale. But I can see exactly what you mean. Perhaps I was thinking along these lines to begin with? But it's been a long while.

Diana

Diana
Zes wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm glad I'm not a Spider-Man collector. Laughing

(...) My quintessential Spider-Man figure is the Classic Suit from the PS4 videogame that Hot Toys made. I like it much more than the Garfeild suit; it looks straight from the comic book but modernized.
(image)

YES!! That looks great!! I would definitely get that (or a simple Garfield version) if funds allowed at the time. Will see whether we'll get a new improved re-release some time. I'm also still waiting for a simple athletic not too buff Alex Maleev style Daredevil. While we're expressing wishes and all. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum