OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
AUG TOYS new product: Legendary Pictures officially authorized "Dune" 1:6 DL001 Paul Atreides

AUG TOYS "Dune" Paul Atreides 1 :6 Scale Collectible Figure
Jointly produced by Legendary Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures, the legendary Hollywood science fiction masterpiece "Dune" is directed by the new godfather of science fiction films Denis Villeneuve (director of "Arrival" and "Blade Runner 2049"). The film is adapted from Frank Herbert's famous science fiction novel, starring Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgård, Starring Zendaya, Chang Chen, Jason Momoa, and Javier Bardem.

Following "Arrival" and "Blade Runner 2049", Denis Villeneuve once again presents unprecedented science fiction imagination to everyone. The movie "Dune" is not only an intense scene of action and adventure, but also a detailed expression of romantic poetry and the inner transformation of the characters, perfectly balancing commercial temperament and artistic standards. In "Dune", in addition to the passionate war scenes, there are also many precognitive dreams of the protagonist Paul, which gives Paul a deeper meaning and legendary color when he faces life choices. In the film, Paul's dialogue with his father, Duke Leto - "Great people do not take the initiative to become leaders, but respond to the call." Did fate choose you, or did you choose fate?

"Dune" Paul Atreides 1 :6 Scale Collectible Figure Product Features:
Based on the shape and proportions of Paul Atreides in the "Dune" movie , AUG TOYS created a 31cm tall body with more than 30 movable joints, perfectly restoring Paul's body shape. At the same time, the AUG TOYS production team will restore the formal dress of Paul Atreides in the Atreides family at a scale of 1:6 based on the texture, material and line proportions of the movie costumes. As the son of the great duke of the Atreides family and The heir, Paul, dressed in formal attire, and his father were welcoming the decree from the Padishah Emperor. In the solemn and grand ceremony, the shoulders and collar of Paul's attire were decorated with exclusive golden decorations for the family and rank. In addition, in order to ensure the collection value of the product, AUG TOYS has chosen a more durable leather material to make leather boots this time, which has more collection value. In terms of head sculpt, it is equipped with a wax-like painted head sculpt based on the role of Paul played by Timothée Chalamet (Sweet Tea). In terms of accessories, in addition to 9 interchangeable hand types, the AUG TOYS team specially designed The floating lamp that appears many times in the play and has the function of lighting up is restored. In addition, encyclopedias and books for Paul in the learning process are also indispensable accessories. When Paul accepted the test of the sisterhood, the Pain Box was also used as a Dune fan. One of the things you can’t live without!

Product number: DL001
Product barcode: 6972842530042

Shipping date : Approximately 3rd to 4th quarter of2022
Product ratio: 1/6

Product List:
-Basic head sculpt
-30 joints movable body
-9 interchangeable hands including :
-A pair of natural hands
-A pair of holding hands
-an outstretched hand
-One pair of gloved hands for holding objects
-A pair of natural gloved hands

clothing:
-a top hat
-A military green dress
-A pair of military green dress trousers
-A pair of black boots (made of genuine leather)
-A black windbreaker (with built-in iron wire)

Accessories:
-encyclopedia _
-Suspended light
-books _
-Pain Box
-Specially designed pedestal with the Atreides family logo and character name tags

NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 01174
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 02172
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 03168
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 04169
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 05164
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 06162
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 07155
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 08150
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 09143
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 10243
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 11233
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 12226
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 13216
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 14197
NEW PRODUCT: AUG TOYS: officially authorized "Dune" Paul Atreides (DL001) 15190

#AUGTOYS #Dune #PaulAtreides

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks well done, but I wish someone would do the Sci Fi series Paul for a change.

Diana

Diana
Ooooh! I just realised Part 2 is now in theatres! Squee! Very Happy 
The head looks seriously wonky from his left side, but the accessories are cool!
I already ordered the still suit version though. It's the only one I care to have.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:Ooooh! I just realised Part 2 is now in theatres! Squee! Very Happy 

Ovy and I saw it yesterday evening. Good movie, you should watch it asap Razz
I also only care for the Still suit version. Looks so cool

And hopefully we see some more characters from the series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum