OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
STAR WARS: AHSOKA™
MANDALORIAN SUPER COMMANDO™
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
During the Clone Wars, a coup orchestrated by Death Watch topples the pacifist regime of the New Mandalorians and returns the armored warrior culture to a position of power over the isolated world. What the average Mandalorian citizen does not realize, however, is that the takeover is in truth masterminded by a secret syndicate of criminals -- the Shadow Collective led by Maul. Maul's loyal Mandalorians modify their armor to reflect allegiance to the Dark Lord.

Hot Toys is pleased to introduce a new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Mandalorian Super Commando™ as seen in the Ahsoka live-action series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of the character in the show. It features highly detailed helmet and armor, skillfully tailored outfit, a jetpack, two blasters, energy shield and a sand themed display base.

Add the Mandalorian Super Commando™ collectible figure to your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS127
PRODUCT NAMEMANDALORIAN SUPER COMMANDO™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF MANDALORIAN SUPER COMMANDO IN STAR WARS: AHSOKA SERIES
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Mandalorian Super Commando™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mandalorian Super Commando in Star Wars: Ahsoka series
- One (1) newly crafted helmet with metallic silver colored horns
- Specially applied distress effects on armor, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 31cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
- One (1) pair of gesture hands

Costume:
- One (1) Mandalorian Commando’s armor and vest with distressed effects
- One (1) pair of red gauntlets with weathering effects
- One (1) brown colored long sleeves shirt
- One (1) black colored belt with utility pouches
- One (1) brown colored belt with pistol holster
- One (1) pair of brown colored pants
- One (1) pair of red knee guard with weathering effects
- One (1) pair of black, red colored calf guards
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol
- One (1) energy shield (attachable to gauntlets)

Accessories:
- One (1) jetpack with distressed effects (equipped with magnetic function)
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 01188
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 02186
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 03182
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 04183
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 05178
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 06176
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 07169
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 08164
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 09157
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 10257
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 11246
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 12239
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 13227
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 14208
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 15201
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 16182
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 17160
Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 18142

#HotToys #StarWars #Mandalorian

Zes

Zes
I really want to grab one of these to display next to my CW Maul...must resist

Diana

Diana
I always have to roll my eyes when I see another marketable design of a stormtrooper or beast, but this one actually does really look quite cool. Especially next to Maul. Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, a very striking look, even if it is a combination of pre-existing designs -- not that this is anything new in Star Wars or in its renditions by HT. I actually like it better than some of the other Boba Fett (Mandalorian) look derivatives.

Zes

Zes
GubernatorFan wrote:I actually like it better than some of the other Boba Fett (Mandalorian) look derivatives.
Agreed. I've been holding out on collecting any Mandalorian/Fett figures due to the slight chance they would release this guy. I didn't want to have two figures that looked more or less the same.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Zes wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:I actually like it better than some of the other Boba Fett (Mandalorian) look derivatives.
Agreed. I've been holding out on collecting any Mandalorian/Fett figures due to the slight chance they would release this guy. I didn't want to have two figures that looked more or less the same.
In that case, hopefully your gamble pays off.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Collect'em all Star Wars types will no doubt lap this up.
For me, just the design of the character (which is not fault of Hot Toys) looks mediocre.
The helmet design fails to make sense, as i picture the character banging it's head in tight situations while on the run, and snapping parts off.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Zes

Zes
ukshaun wrote:
The helmet design fails to make sense, as i picture the character banging it's head in tight situations while on the run, and snapping parts off.

I'm pretty sure that was the point—it's supposed to look slightly dumb. The horns are what I assume to be ceremonial and a show of loyalty to Maul, a guy with horns on his head and red/black skin.

It's basically his faction. The figure is great for fans of Maul but probably unnecessary for the average SW collector.

I found a great pic from Zord.Photography that explains it pretty well.

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 05xw4l10

Diana

Diana
Zes wrote:I found a great pic from Zord.Photography that explains it pretty well.

(img)

WOW, that looks amazing!! Good find! That's definitely one impressive display!

ukshaun

ukshaun
Zes wrote:
ukshaun wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was the point—it's supposed to look slightly dumb. The horns are what I assume to be ceremonial and a show of loyalty to Maul, a guy with horns on his head and red/black skin.

It's basically his faction. The figure is great for fans of Maul but probably unnecessary for the average SW collector.

I found a great pic from Zord.Photography that explains it pretty well.

'dumb' - i never really viewed it from that point.
It is not a figure i would pick up, not given the usual Hot Toys price point.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I prefer the female Mando in that pic rather than this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Mandalorian - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS - STAR WARS: Ahsoka - Mandalorian Super Commando CODETMS127 1f10

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:I prefer the female Mando in that pic rather than this one.

Agreed! I like this one, too, but it is rather over the top and the female one looks more subtle and believable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum