OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Star Wars: Ahsoka™
Ahsoka Tano™ (Padawan)
1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Ahsoka Tano was discovered by Jedi Master Plo Koon as a small child and accepted into the Jedi Order. When she was 14, Jedi Master Yoda granted Ahsoka the rank of Padawan and she was partnered with Anakin Skywalker, a powerful if reckless Jedi Knight. Anakin initially bristled at the idea of having an apprentice, and their early interactions were playfully contentious; he called her “Snips” for her witty retorts, and Ahsoka called him “Skyguy.” But they bonded on the battlefield and Anakin gained a newfound respect for Ahsoka.

Expanding the growing collectible lineup inspired by the Ahsoka™ live-action series, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the new 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano™ collectible figure as she was seen as a Padawan in the World Between Worlds!

The Ahsoka Tano™ collectible figure feature a newly developed head sculpt with articulated lekku and separate rolling eyeballs to adjust the eyesight, a skillfully tailored outfit, a lightsaber™, and a sand themed display base!

A Padawan Ahsoka Tano collectible figure will be a an great addition among your Star Wars™ collection!
Specifications
  • Product CodeTMS123
  • Product NameAhsoka Tano™ (Padawan)
  • HeightApproximately 27cm tall
  • Points of Articulations28
  • Special FeaturesAuthentic and detailed likeness of Ahsoka Tano as Padawan learner in Star Wars: Ahsoka
  • Product Release DateApproximately Q1 – Q2, 2025
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano™ (Padawan) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ahsoka Tano as Padawan learner in Star Wars: Ahsoka
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Screen-accurate facial expression, make up, and detailed facial patterns
- Newly sculpted blue and white striped montrals and lekku embedded with bendable wires
- Highly detailed head accessories in metallic gold color
- New specialized body with over 28 points of articulations and silicone arms with seamless joint
- Approximately 27cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) pair of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) reddish brown colored sleeveless tunic
- One (1) reddish brown colored sleeveless under tunic with standing collar
- One (1) reddish brown colored belt with straps and silver buckle
- One (1) pair of grey colored pants
- One (1) pair of reddish brown colored upper arm sleeves
- One (1) pair of reddish brown colored forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of reddish brown colored boots and covers

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted lightsaber™ with blade (Green light, USB power operated)
- One (1) pair of lightsaber™ blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt

Accessories:
- One (1) pair of goggles
- Specially designed desert-themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB cable is required

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Pd170812
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Pd170813
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680083Otz
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680083566
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680083hE0
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084031
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084WUK
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084A2G
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084Erv
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084z28
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084IQA
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084lxM
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680084l6r
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085dfr
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085EGb
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085WnA
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085xI6
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085WzU
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680085jlK
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD170868008527r
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD1708680086l10
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) PD17086800862hC

#hottoys #starwars #ahsoka #ahsokatano #jedi #padawan #female #fiction #film

Zes

Zes
Looks good, but now I'm more excited for that CW Anakin with the rooted hair that they teased!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's cool they finally made an actual padawan figure of her, but unfortunately I don't care for Disney live action tv shows, and have no interest in collecting figures from them, so I will pass. The only thing I'd want from this one are the boots and arm braces. Even then, not sure I'm keen on how they interpreted those into 'real life'.

I've had my own custom of her planned out for years now, and I honestly still prefer my own concept to this version.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Zes wrote:Looks good, but now I'm more excited for that CW Anakin with the rooted hair that they teased!

Wait what????

Where????

Is this gonna be yet another 'Artisan Version' that I'm probably gonna miss out on???

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! Here I thought for sure you’d be all over this, Sky.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) 1f10

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker2012 wrote:Wow! Here I thought for sure you’d be all over this, Sky.

Unfortunately, I can't stand Disney SW at all. It's the whole reason I started making custom figures in the first place back in 2018.... cause I wanted to distance myself from Disney's versions as much as possible! Nothing has changed, and my conviction on this matter has only grown stronger over the years.

ETA: if they’d done a version that mimicked the animated style of outfit as part of their TCW line, I might have gone for it. But the one from the live action doesn’t do it for me and I’d rather just make my own.

Zes

Zes
skywalkersaga wrote:
Zes wrote:Looks good, but now I'm more excited for that CW Anakin with the rooted hair that they teased!

Wait what????

Where????

Is this gonna be yet another 'Artisan Version' that I'm probably gonna miss out on???

He's in one of the promo pics.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Tuofwd10

It's definitely different than the last CW Anakin released:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Tvepb010

I'm inclined to believe this will be an Artisan Edition like you said.

csyeung

csyeung
looks good, yea the anakin is definitely different from the previous version. Hair looks very fine, so yea looks like it's rooted. I hope they make a season 7 version. I particularly like the blue costume.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, gotcha, thanks for explaining, all the pics hadn't loaded for me (my computer is slow). Sometimes those promo pics are just promos, for instance they teased a Bespin Han Solo years ago and never actually put one out. But given the popularity of Anakin's character these days, I guess in this case it could be an actual tease.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think it looks pretty neat, but then again I have neither attachment to nor expectations of this character. I like Rosario Dawson, which made me appreciate the grown up versions more.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GF -- it's a nice figure as a representation of the on-screen version of her in the tv show. I'm just being grumpy and overly negative for personal reasons. Razz

I already explained one of the reasons and I will try not to keep harping on it, but the other is that I'm struggling to keep up with my Hot Toys PO's this year as it is, and trying to talk myself out of taking on even more, especially when they are from shows I don't even like.

That said, I may cave and get this one solely to kitbash it, because I'm one of those people who can never have too many custom versions of my fave characters. Wink

Diana

Diana
She looks so adorable!! I don't even remember seeing her, though she does look familiar. Was she even in the live action series?

In any case, I'll pass. I am thrilled to be getting adult White Ahsoka and don't need another no matter how cute. ^^

The hair of that Anakin on white background definitely looks sculpted though. His hair in the promo shot has a different silhouette though, so maybe two versions? Or they reworked it between those two pictures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, I'm not convinced that's a teaser for a new Anakin yet. It just looks like a dirtied-up version of the TCW Anakin they put out a few years ago.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
There must have been flashback scenes:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) 7982bd6ddfc515a995e204901423bf96

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) C3d942ad79310a55eca2e5333de690cf
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6126
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6127

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thanks Mark, I saw the series but couldnt wven remember thw flashback scenes! Well i did watch it without my main focus on it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm, now that I've seen Mark's reference images, I think this rendition is less successful. Can't quite put my finger on it, but onscreen she seemed slightly more mature and pretty than she does in the figure prototype.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Ngai Hang Tse posted these pics from HT’s store on Facebook:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6128
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6129
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6130NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6132
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6133
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6131NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6134
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6136
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6135NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6137
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6138
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6139NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS Star Wars Ahsoka Tano (Padawan) Img_6140

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ok, she does look cute here. The in-hand pics of the prototype look better than the promo pics to me. I thought that about the Artisan Anakin, as well, oddly enough.

And yes, Stryker, it's from the flashback scenes. I didn't mind those so much, but i just don't like any SW media set after RotJ. To me, RotJ is the end of the story and I'm totally happy with leaving the rest to the imagination.

I am re-considering maybe PO'ing it, but wondering about alternatives to Sideshow. It's the added shipping and customs that are really putting a strain on each HT purchase from there. It ends up being almost an extra £100 for me for each figure. pale

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Ok, she does look cute here. The in-hand pics of the prototype look better than the promo pics to me. I thought that about the Artisan Anakin, as well, oddly enough.

And yes, Stryker, it's from the flashback scenes. I didn't mind those so much, but i just don't like any SW media set after RotJ. To me, RotJ is the end of the story and I'm totally happy with leaving the rest to the imagination.  

I am re-considering maybe PO'ing it, but wondering about alternatives to Sideshow. It's the added shipping and customs that are really putting a strain on each HT purchase from there. It ends up being almost an extra £100 for me for each figure. pale

Kit has her for $266 USD includes shipping. That’s cheaper than US sellers.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you! OSK is currently my fave place to PO from!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Kit now carries HT? Nice.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Kit now carries HT? Nice.

He has for quite some time.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2012 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Kit now carries HT? Nice.
He has for quite some time.
Good to know. He didn't at first. Neither did/does GianToy.

Zes

Zes
skywalkersaga wrote:
Unfortunately, I can't stand Disney SW at all. It's the whole reason I started making custom figures in the first place back in 2018.... cause I wanted to distance myself from Disney's versions as much as possible! Nothing has changed, and my conviction on this matter has only grown stronger over the years.

ETA: if they’d done a version that mimicked the animated style of outfit as part of their TCW line, I might have gone for it. But the one from the live action doesn’t do it for me and I’d rather just make my own.

I'm the same for the most part—I dislike Disney SW with a passion. They just butchered the franchise. They got handed the golden goose, yet somehow managed to ruin it...

The best thing they did was how they handled Darth Maul in TCW, but his premiere on the show was done slightly before Disney acquired Star Wars, so I can't even give them that.

I've also begun to dabble with customs. I'm eagerly waiting for the BBK Female Knight to be released.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t7371-new-product-bbk-bbk019-1-6-scale-jedi-female-knight-x-wing-pilot

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad I'm not alone at least in my feelings on Disney SW. :')

And ooh, yes, I remember that BBK one.... it does look like a great base for a custom!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum