OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:05 pm

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
On OSK:

PRE ORDER
Available in April 2024
Taking full payment in advance
INART Stone diorama base for 1/6 Scale action figure

NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 01199
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 02197
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 03193
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 04194
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 05189
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 06186
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 07179
NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 08174

#INART #diorama #rock

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That looks excellent!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Love it. Not sure I need it, as I plan to display the entire Fellowship together. While my favorite of the trilogy is the second one, the first movie felt the most complete as an entire film (much the same as the OT Star Wars movies; Empire was the best of the three, but the first was the most complete overall movie).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base 1f10

Diana

Diana
I really like this, too. It is reminiscent of that moment when... was it when he thinks about the password to enter Mordor? Or inside, after he realises they are lost? Can't remember the details apparently. I need to watch the whole thing again. Extended of course. Very Happy

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I believe it’s when they are inside and he and Frodo have that conversation about Gollum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:I believe it’s when they are inside and he and Frodo have that conversation about Gollum.
THAT'S the one! Good call! Very Happy

7NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:17 am

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
GubernatorFan wrote:That looks excellent!

Mine arrived today. Really heavy Polystone and packed in InArt Polystyrene case with web Velcro strap. Got it as an alternative for Aragorn when he arrives.

8NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:51 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
Looks good.
I wonder why InArt did not simply offer the base as part of an Exclussive pack with the figure?

Recently InArt were giving away a Ledger Joker swap-out hand holding detonator.
I guess InArt like to do things their way Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

9NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:07 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Inspires me to do my own Stone base Smile Looks good

10NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:50 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That came out fast! Wish the rest of their products did as well. Smile

11NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:58 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:That came out fast! Wish the rest of their products did as well. Smile

lol! true

12NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:29 pm

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s cool that you got it already, ScotsCav.

13NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:14 pm

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
Yeah, Kit said April but it was about seven days from ordering! NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Img_1210

14NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:56 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
that looks cool Smile
From which figure are these trousers?

15NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:18 pm

ScotsCav

ScotsCav
I think they were from an Ignite Knight set. They are thigh length padded leggings

16NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Empty Re: NEW PRODUCT: INART Stone diorama base Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:42 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Your knight looks great seated there. Good old Ignite... I miss them. And their prices...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum