OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Thunder Toys: 1/6 Phantom Action Figure
# TD2030

Head: * 1
Mask Head: * 1
Hood replacement: * 1
Torso: * 1
Hand: * 2 pairs
Battle suit* 1
Chest armor: * 1
Arm armor: * 2
Leg armor: * 2
Shoes: * 1 pair
Stand * 1

Pre-order before : March 28, 2024
Shipping plan Q2 2024

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 01202
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 02200
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 03197
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 04197
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 05192
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 06189
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 07184
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 08178
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 09169
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 10269
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 11257
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 12250
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 13238
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 14219
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 15211
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 16191
NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 17166

#ThunderToys #Phantom

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That is pretty cool. The likeness isn’t bad.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 1f10

Diana

Diana
I have no idea who this is, but I like it a lot! The head, while with imperfections, is still pretty and I think I recognize her, though I can't name her.

The suit in part achieves what I've been trying to make with that kinetic tape experiment, which is inspiring. This also just reminded me of some plastic sheets I got lying around somewhere waiting to be moulded into some armor...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
She’s a character from Ant-Man & The Wasp.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 1f10

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2012 wrote:That is pretty cool. The likeness isn’t bad.

That's what I thought too.

How is thunder toys with their final production comparison? I think they did the valkyrie?

Just wondering if Hot Toys will make a version in the future with the Thunderbolts movie.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, looks very nice!

ukshaun

ukshaun
This looks.. excellent, ace, great, all sorts of positive words i could use Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I'm not a big fan of the Antman & Wasp movie, but I liked the futuristic look of Ghost's costume. Stylistically, the suit might fit well in any Cyberpunk setting, maybe as a assassin or other type of operative. The likeness of Hannah John-Kamen is not quite convincing here, but it seems to be a nice headsculpt nonetheless. I really welcome when we get heads of lesser-known actors Smile

csyeung wrote:
Stryker2012 wrote:That is pretty cool. The likeness isn’t bad.

That's what I thought too.

How is thunder toys with their final production comparison? I think they did the valkyrie?

Just wondering if Hot Toys will make a version in the future with the Thunderbolts movie.

Their Valkyrie figure was quite close to the prototype. The quality overall was good.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5835-new-product-thunder-toys-td2026-1-6-scale-norse-mythology-warrior-td2026b-1-6-scale-pegasus

Zes

Zes
I never saw any of the Antman movies; at first glance, I thought this was some kind of resident evil character

NEW PRODUCT: Thunder Toys - Phantom #TD2030 Uss_team-e1332276422303

Spartan06

Spartan06
Randam Hajile wrote:I'm not a big fan of the Antman & Wasp movie, but I liked the futuristic look of Ghost's costume. Stylistically, the suit might fit well in any Cyberpunk setting, maybe as a assassin or other type of operative. The likeness of Hannah John-Kamen is not quite convincing here, but it seems to be a nice headsculpt nonetheless. I really welcome when we get heads of lesser-known actors Smile

Same here.  I like this set and I've been looking to make a futuristic suit like this.  This could save a lot of time trying to scratch build something presentable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum